Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
US Supreme Court to hold special session on vaccine requirements

I have a feeling the SCOTUS is going to uphold the mandates based on the way they have addressed previous petitions.

To paraphrase John Roberts in the Obamacare hearings, "If the government can force me to take a vaccine, can they force me to drink poisoned Kool-Aid?" Seriously, if they can dictate a medical treatment what else can they force us to do? This all starts with the simple fact that the vaccine is not a vaccine. It does not prevent the disease, it does not prevent transmission of the disease. So why are are we forcing anyone to get vaccinated especially when there are potentially harmful side-effects?

John Roberts is obsessed with not allowing rulings that make the court look political. So he intentionally rules against the constitution and with Democrats. He will do the same thing here and he will drag Kavanaugh or Barrett with him.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is just an amazing comment considering the amount of people that have tested positive and are vaccinated. The funny thing is if you tell some shill that fact, they can't independently think and respond. They just keep chirping the talking points. Completely brainwashed without any ability to think or reason.

I have to laugh at how pathetic our national health experts are when it comes to this virus. Nothing they are doing is working because what they are doing was never going to work. Now, and probably because of the vaccines, we have a variant that is 5 to 10 times more virulent than the previous variant. It is spreading faster than they can react. We are getting mask mandates now when we are already seeing peaks. The vaccines don't work against this variant either. In fact, even natural immunity is no longer a protection against the virus. The national health response? Go get a booster of the same stuff that didn't work before. They have no idea what these boosters will do in the long run because they think when the booster wears off, we can get another booster. But fully vaccinated and boosted people are already getting COVID. How can that be when the boosters were only available starting in September? They are wearing off already after 3 months! How do we know that every time we get jabbed the effective duration of the jab is not diminished? The first booster wears off in 3 months, the second in 2 months and eventually there is no effect of the vaccines at all. Worse, our bodies learn not to produce antibodies for the spike protein naturally making us completely vulnerable to the virus. Some scientists are claiming this is exactly what is happening.

In the meantime the government continues to lie claiming unvaccinated people are the problem. In actuality, it is vaccinated people who are teaching the virus to evade the human anti-body response to infection.

There has never been a clinical trial on the long tern effect of 1, 2 or more doses of the vaccines. WE are the clinical trials.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The NFL is battling the latest COVID-19 surge with an understanding that symptomatic individuals are driving transmission within the team environment, chief medical officer Dr. Allen Sills said Thursday, with no indications of asymptomatic spread.

That position represents a significant departure from the pandemic-long stance of public health authorities, who have warned about the possibility of individuals spreading the virus without being aware they are infected.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
John Roberts is obsessed with not allowing rulings that make the court look political. So he intentionally rules against the constitution and with Democrats. He will do the same thing here and he will drag Kavanaugh or Barrett with him.
I don't believe that at all. He goes against the constitution and even his own prior to SC feelings/rulings on issues because somebody got to him and has something very bad hanging over his head.

His rulings make ZERO sense when you compare it to his time prior to landing on the SC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have to laugh at how pathetic our national health experts are when it comes to this virus. Nothing they are doing is working because what they are doing was never going to work. Now, and probably because of the vaccines, we have a variant that is 5 to 10 times more virulent than the previous variant. It is spreading faster than they can react. We are getting mask mandates now when we are already seeing peaks. The vaccines don't work against this variant either. In fact, even natural immunity is no longer a protection against the virus. The national health response? Go get a booster of the same stuff that didn't work before. They have no idea what these boosters will do in the long run because they think when the booster wears off, we can get another booster. But fully vaccinated and boosted people are already getting COVID. How can that be when the boosters were only available starting in September? They are wearing off already after 3 months! How do we know that every time we get jabbed the effective duration of the jab is not diminished? The first booster wears off in 3 months, the second in 2 months and eventually there is no effect of the vaccines at all. Worse, our bodies learn not to produce antibodies for the spike protein naturally making us completely vulnerable to the virus. Some scientists are claiming this is exactly what is happening.

In the meantime the government continues to lie claiming unvaccinated people are the problem. In actuality, it is vaccinated people who are teaching the virus to evade the human anti-body response to infection.

There has never been a clinical trial on the long tern effect of 1, 2 or more doses of the vaccines. WE are the clinical trials.
This is because it was NEVER about "working" and stopping Covid or preventing Covid.

Its about something else entirely.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That position represents a significant departure from the pandemic-long stance of public health authorities, who have warned about the possibility of individuals spreading the virus without being aware they are infected.

Which I never believed to begin with.

In fact I bet a very large % of those asymptomatic positive tests are false positives.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is because it was NEVER about "working" and stopping Covid or preventing Covid.

Its about something else entirely.

so how does this work in your mind?

Is there a wizard of Oz somewhere pulling all these levers?

Who is that person (or persons) and how do they congregate to make this scheme happen & keep it a secret?

I can get on board with a combination of fear + outside forces manipulating public opinion (aka China, N Korea, Russia, Iran et al using social media and there tactics to divide Americans) + personal self preservation (aka media appealing to the lowest common denominator to get clicks and eye balls for revenue) + political parties using circumstances to their advantage (as they're all prone to do) but I'm having a hard time believing there is some grand conspiracy activated and controlled behind the scenes by a few democrats, libtards or whatever the current pejorative used to describe these folks

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

Who is that person (or persons) and how do they congregate to make this scheme happen & keep it a secret?

I can get on board with a combination of fear + outside forces manipulating public opinion (aka China, N Korea, Russia, Iran et al using social media and there tactics to divide Americans) + personal self preservation (aka media appealing to the lowest common denominator to get clicks and eye balls for revenue) + political parties using circumstances to their advantage (as they're all prone to do) but I'm having a hard time believing there is some grand conspiracy activated and controlled behind the scenes by a few democrats, libtards or whatever the current pejorative used to describe these folks
It is the global cabal. They are the one who controls the narrative. This is all leading to a global one world governemnt with some sort of digital identification and social credit scores. We are seeing the frame work being implemented for the mark of the beast prophesied in Revelations. Vaccine passports are just the beginning.

Revelations 13: 16-18 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Ask yourself this question- what form of government is China? What do you think their goal is?

Not all, but a fairly high % of democrats (especially those on the extreme left) have a very high degree of interest in seeing the USA become just like China.

Lastly, how much money do you think is tied up in all this bullshit? And who's been profiting from that?

As far as the "Wizard of Oz" for a lot of this you could probably point to George Soros.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It is the global cabal. They are the one who controls the narrative. This is all leading to a global one world governemnt with some sort of digital identification and social credit scores. We are seeing the frame work being implemented for the mark of the beast prophesied in Revelations. Vaccine passports are just the beginning.

Perhaps, this has been claimed by people from every generation which is a pointless obsession if one lays claims to this faith as there will never be heaven on earth; Revelations is meant to be a reminder that life is fleeting and one should practice their faith as if there was no tomorrow but whatever, thats as far as I'm going down that rabbit hole

So who is the "global cabal" and how does that work?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ask yourself this question- what form of government is China? What do you think their goal is?

Not all, but a fairly high % of democrats (especially those on the extreme left) have a very high degree of interest in seeing the USA become just like China.

Lastly, how much money do you think is tied up in all this bullshit? And who's been profiting from that?

As far as the "Wizard of Oz" for a lot of this you could probably point to George Soros.

I mentioned China already and they are no doubt a huge problem making the future a shaky, if not scary, proposition.

Imho, there is no "Wizard of Oz", there's just a group of disparate parties/players with similar goals/tactics plus misinformation which you (& I & others) fall prey. So many from all sides are way over the top with this shit and only read/believe/interpret stuff that inflames and speaks to preconceived notions but to each their own.

Seems many find some odd sense of comfort in holding tightly to extreme positions, its fascinating but nothing new, humans gonna human

back to your regularly scheduled recreational outrage

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Perhaps, this has been claimed by people from every generation which is a pointless obsession if one lays claims to this faith as there will never be heaven on earth; Revelations is meant to be a reminder that life is fleeting and one should practice their faith as if there was no tomorrow but whatever, thats as far as I'm going down that rabbit hole

So who is the "global cabal" and how does that work?
There are some denominations that like to spiritualize the whole book of Revelations however many take it much more literally. The prophetic time clock is tied to the Jewish people. They regained their land in 1948 and took control of Jerusalem in 1967. Soon the 70th week prophesied in the Book of Daniel will take place. The mark of the beast form of commerce takes place during that 70th week. We can avoid any farther discussions of the "rabbit hole" however I just wanted to point out there are many who interpret prophesy much more literally. There is no need to argue about it since I am sure we can all agree that the assault on liberty in name of a virus with a near 100% recovery rate is utterly ridiculous. Merry Christmas!

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
The global cabal is the illuminatti. They are the people in the shadows that control most everything. It is made up of primarily ultra rich people who control the central banking system.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

This goes both ways. I am seeing a lot of people on social media calling themselves "pure bloods" and ridiculing those who chose to get vaccinated. The term pure blood implies that the vaccines alter a person's DNA to the point of creating a new species, which is preposterous.

No one should be mandated to take a vaccine ever, or any other form of medical treatment. But for some people, say a 70 year old diabetic with chronic kidney disease and heart problems, even a 15% boost in immunity to the COVID virus may be enough to save their lives. Taking the vaccine is a sensible choice for some people. The elderly don't have to worry about the long term effects, or even any alteration in their DNA.

The vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission, so both sides in this debate should just allow every individual to choose what is best for his/her personal medical needs - and shut the fuck up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission, so both sides in this debate should just allow every individual to choose what is best for his/her personal medical needs - and shut the fuck up.
It should be a choice, but ultimately the proper response would have been simply to do NOTHING and we'd have been far better off.

As you note, there is absolutely zero evidence the vaccines are stopping the spread, they are not preventing hospitalizations or deaths. On the other hand they ARE altering DNA. they likely ARE a primary cause for many (if not all) of the virus mutations, they ARE causing numerous severe side effects and many people ARE dying from it. And that's just the crap we know of today. Nobody has any idea what will be revealed 5 yrs from 10, 10 yrs from now etc etc.

There's a reason these vaccine companies are lobbying hard for nothing to be revealed for 3/4 or so of a century.

Top Bottom