Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

San Fransisco becomes the first major US city to require proof of full vaccination to be able to eat at a Resturant, attend a large outdoor event, or go to the gym

And do it begins….

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
https://www.wlwt.com/article/covid-19-vaccines-and-efficacy/37237870

Pfizer, whose COVID vaccine was the first to receive FDA approval today admits their vaccine wear off after 6 months. I have been saying 5 but I won't quibble if they rounded up to make it an even half year. So they are suggesting a 3rd shot, which raises concerns among some doctors about potential heart issues.

https://cleveland.cbslocal.com/vide...d-19-vaccine-booster-shots-outweigh-concerns/

Of course the claim is you should get the booster despite the concerns over heart inflammation. But what we do not know is how long with the booster be effective? Where are the long term studies on the effects of the booster shot?

What we do know is that more and more vaccinated people are getting COVID and winding up hospitalized despite the vaccines. Data from Israel shows a staggeringly high percentage of hospitalizations are fully vaccinated people. The US had 100 million people vaccinated by early April. add 6 months to that and it brings us to October. 100 million vaccines will lose their effectiveness by October, and this is about 3 weeks after most US corporations have ordered their employees back into the office. There will be no social distancing, just flimsy masks which have been proven ineffective against COVID. Do you think anything will go wrong?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This just in
Jerry Jones wants YOU to get the shot!

b29891bfc59d0d1067d4a687f62a935e.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard that my neighbors had 2 close relatives die from COVID last week, and yes, they were both vaxxed

I also had another buddy that got the JJ shot come down with COVID this week too

This is becoming all too common nowadays and hitting too close to home

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just heard that my neighbors had 2 close relatives die from COVID last week, and yes, they were both vaxxed

I also had another buddy that got the JJ shot come down with COVID this week too

This is becoming all too common nowadays and hitting too close to home
There should be a class action lawsuit initiated. This should have never been called a vaccine because it's not one. People are led to believe they are safe. They are inoculated. They are immune. None of it is even remotely true.

Your chances of grave illness and death are far less, but you CAN still catch this virus and you CAN still carry this virus and you CAN still transmit this virus.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The (experimental) shot means whatever Faucci decides it means, and that changes.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
BREAKING: Study Shows Natural Immunity To COVID Is Superior To Vaccination

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
BREAKING: Study Shows Natural Immunity To COVID Is Superior To Vaccination

I posted in here a while back that the efficacy of the vaccines lasts for only about 5 months. Recently, a recommendation from the CD was for those with compromised immune systems to get a booster after 8 months. But now, as more data comes in, Fauci and Biden are considering a recommendation of a booster every 5 months. Yes, it is FIVE, just as I predicted. But my point is not to pat myself on the back. I am not a psychic. The data has been out there for months. I have 4 people I know who are vaccinated and were diagnosed with COVID. All 4 received their second vaccines dose between 5 and 6 months before they were infected. Of the 4, 3 got very sick and 1 had to go to the hospital.

The point is, the CDC and Fauci have access to the same data I found on the internet. They can see in much greater detail exactly how many "breakthrough" cases are turning u p and when those folks were vaccinated. I think the Biden administration is the most dishonest administration in out nation's history, and it has only been about 8 months. Or, they are the dumbest administration ever. There is no point lying about this since the truth will become obvious over time. Then again, they lied about masks and are still lying yet most of the country thinks masks are great and won't stop wearing them. It doesn't seem to matter than the biggest wave of COVID in America came during the peak of mask wearing all over the country. The make the unprovable argument, "it would have been worse" if not for the masks, which ignores the data from all over the rest of the world.

But here is the real problem with the vaccines and the government's approach to COVID. Natural immunity appears to be lifelong where the shots only last a few months. And we still do not know if the shots will eventually lose their potency over time and become totally ineffective. In the meantime, the shots are prolonging the pandemic by making people immune for a few months then exposing them to infection again. Time = variants. The longer this pandemic lasts, the more variants we will have to deal with. If we never locked down and 60% of the public had gotten sick, we would be at herd immunity already. Instead we are heading into a 3rd wave. Yesterday 190,000 new cases were reported, the most since January 22, 2021. Almost all new cases are DELTA and many of these new cases are vaccinated people. It is going to get worse. 100 million vaccinated people will see their vaccines wear off by October.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
ecome totally ineffective. In the meantime, the shots are prolonging the pandemic by making people immune for a few months
Nobody's immune, vax or no vax. The vaccines do not kill the virus therefore it still gets caught carried and spread by vaxxed people. There is no actual vaccine, only a preemptive treatment they are CALLING a vaccine.

Top Bottom