Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I just heard a friend who was vaccinated in March is very sick with COVID. This is the 3rd person I know personally who was vaccinated by has gotten COVID. Of the 3, 1 got the Moderna, one the Pfizer and the last got the J&J vaccine. Is this coincidence that I know 3 people who are "breakthrough cases"? Is it coincidence that 6 Democrats from Texas got COVID even though they were vaccinated? I don't think so. The 3 people I know were all vaccinated in the 1st quarter of 2021. I am a believer that the vaccines have a short half-life and wear off after about 5 months. This is why Moderna and Pfizer are already testing a 3rd booster shot.

Two of the 3 breakthrough cases I know personally were very bad cases. Both individuals say they felt like they were dying. Both were told by their doctors they would be dead if they were not vaccinated. This is not true. There is no way to prove that statement either way but it is becoming a common statement from sick vaccinated people. The fact is, COVID is not what kills you. It is your bodies reaction to COVID that kills you, including pneumonia. But if you are sick enough to need hospitalization that is because the virus was strong enough to trigger an overreaction by your body. In other words, the vaccine did not prevent the virus from progressing to the worst symptoms. The vaccine did nothing. These two people survived because their bodies were strong enough to resist and whatever treatments they received from doctors effectively reversed the damage.

I will make my point again. By early October, over 100 million Americans will have been vaccinated at least 6 months prior. If the vaccine wears off we will see a massive spike in new cases of vaccinated people. Maybe this is why Fauci is already saying we could see a huge spike in cases by Winter.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just spoke to my buddy who is in really shitty health, who was just diagnosed as type 2 Diabetic, who only has 50% kidney function, who is about 100lbs overweight and who got the J&J jab a month or so ago is now laid up in bed sick as a dog and tested positive for Covid

With his shitty health, it seriously would not surprise me if he dies

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just spoke to my buddy who is in really shitty health, who was just diagnosed as type 2 Diabetic, who only has 50% kidney function, who is about 100lbs overweight and who got the J&J jab a month or so ago is now laid up in bed sick as a dog and tested positive for Covid

damn, hate to hear that, hope he makes it.

I got the J&J a few months ago & was 100lbs over weight, (now 70 because I've lost 30 with the goal of 100), hope I can reach my goal and set my body up to defend itself as good as possible). Fortunately my kidneys work and I'm not diabetic so hopefully that bodes well for me

I dont know what to think anymore, people get so hysterical about the topic of the vaccine. What I dont get is I thought having the vaccine protected you so if someone wants to take the risk and not get the vaccine, isn't that on them and if they get sick and die, its their decision and choice?

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
They had to cover their faces so that the OZ Stasi couldn't identify them.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Joe Rogan raised eyebrows during a Friday episode of his podcast, where he railed against vaccine passports and suggested that the vaccine may in fact lead to vax-resistant SARS-CoV-2 mutations.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I know 3 vaccinated people who got COVID despite the vaccines. Oddly, one had the Moderna, one the Pfizer and the other the J&J. I think the effectiveness of the vaccines wears off. Two of the 3 got really sick from COVID. Naturally the doctors told them if they had not had the shot they may have died. I think that's nonsense. If you get really sick the vaccine didn't do anything.

Anyway, I am a Type 2 diabetic, have been for about 40 years. In my case it is genetics. I also have chronic diabetic kidney disease with moderate kidney damage. Your friend should know that you can function normally with as much as 70% kidney damage but he should be on medication to prevent further damage. Kidneys will not heal. Obviously, losing weight will protect his kidneys, reduce his blood glucose levels, and he will feel better too.

It pisses me off that I have controlled by blood sugar, and blood pressure, the entire time since I diagnosed with diabetes and yet after about 35 years I started to show signs of kidney damage. My doctor thinks it was the blood pressure meds him put me on to protect my kidneys! WTF!

But my conditions is the reason I get the vaccine back in May. For me the risk equation was simple. COVID could killed me. But now it turns out it could kill me anyway because the vaccines appear to fail after about 5 months. I guess I have until November before COVID gets me too!

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Here’s today’s PM Report.
The Bay Area has a new mask order: We answer some of the most common questions | What you need to know aboutCalifornia's vaccine verification tool. | Daily vaccine progress mapped. | Check for all the latest COVID-19 updates. | OurCoronavirus Tracker includes data on cases, deaths and more.

A total of five deaths have been linked to rare blood clots or an autoimmune neurologic disorder following the Johnson & Johnson shot and no deaths from heart inflammation following the Pfizer or Moderna shots.Read more
COVID-19 infection rates in two Bay Area counties are so high they would have kept schools from reopening under state pandemic safety rules that were in place last spring.Read more

InternetKing

Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know 3 vaccinated people who got COVID despite the vaccines. Oddly, one had the Moderna, one the Pfizer and the other the J&J. I think the effectiveness of the vaccines wears off. Two of the 3 got really sick from COVID. Naturally the doctors told them if they had not had the shot they may have died. I think that's nonsense. If you get really sick the vaccine didn't do anything.

Anyway, I am a Type 2 diabetic, have been for about 40 years. In my case it is genetics. I also have chronic diabetic kidney disease with moderate kidney damage. Your friend should know that you can function normally with as much as 70% kidney damage but he should be on medication to prevent further damage. Kidneys will not heal. Obviously, losing weight will protect his kidneys, reduce his blood glucose levels, and he will feel better too.

It pisses me off that I have controlled by blood sugar, and blood pressure, the entire time since I diagnosed with diabetes and yet after about 35 years I started to show signs of kidney damage. My doctor thinks it was the blood pressure meds him put me on to protect my kidneys! WTF!

But my conditions is the reason I get the vaccine back in May. For me the risk equation was simple. COVID could killed me. But now it turns out it could kill me anyway because the vaccines appear to fail after about 5 months. I guess I have until November before COVID gets me too!

I was also just diagnosed as type 2 on May 21st after ending up in the ER/ICU with diabetic ketoacidosis. This was 2 weeks after getting the first shot of the Pfizer vaccine.

It’s now three months later and I have dropped 30+ pounds and lowered my A1C from the 15.4 it was in the ICU down to 6.1 using a low carb diet of under 30 carbs per day.

It’s amazing how much better I feel in only 90 days of eating right. A good diet has fixed so many little issues that I had just chalked up to getting older.

I also lowered my blood sugar number from the 600+ that it was in the hospital down to a 90 day average of 95.

A buddy of mine is into this conspiracy theory that the Covid vaccine caused my (and many others) diabetes, or at least sped up its progression. I can’t say one way or the other, but I had the symptoms of diabetes for about 6 months before getting the shot. So I can’t get on board with his theory.

Last edited:

InternetKing

Reaction score

McDonald’s settles lawsuit, agrees to improve worker safety after COVID outbreak​

By BAY CITY NEWS | PUBLISHED: August 13, 2021 at 1:45 p.m. | UPDATED: August 13, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.

By Eli Walsh
Bay City News Foundation

An Oakland McDonald’s restaurant will be required to follow new worker safety guidelines and establish a worker safety committee as part of a settlement with employees who were told to use coffee filters and dog diapers as face masks during a COVID-19 outbreak last year.

At least 25 workers and their family members contracted COVID-19 during the outbreak at the Telegraph Avenue McDonald’s last spring, including a 10-month-old infant.

The remaining non-managerial workers at the restaurant subsequently went on strike for 33 days, one of the longest employee strikes in McDonald’s history.

According to the workers, who filed a public nuisance lawsuit in June 2020 over the outbreak, managers at the restaurant told cooks and cashiers to use coffee filters and dog diapers in lieu of actual face masks, failed to enforce social distancing and checked workers’ temperatures before their shift with an inaccurate thermometer.

“Last year when McDonald’s tried to treat us like dogs, we didn’t sit down or stay silent,” said Angely Lambert, one of five plaintiffs in the lawsuit. “We joined together and fought for our dignity as human beings — and we won.”

As a result of the settlement, the McDonald’s location will be required to follow various safety measures including offering employees paid sick leave, mandating physical distancing, providing proper masks and gloves, regularly disinfecting shared surfaces and conducting contact tracing when a case of the virus is confirmed in an employee.

As part of the worker safety committee, the restaurant’s owner and managers will be required to meet with workers each month to discuss ways to maintain worker safety.

“We will keep fighting to make sure that every worker, in fast-food and beyond, has a voice on the job,” Lambert said.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The CDC is now recommending a 3 dose of the vaccine for people with weakened immune systems.

I only caught the end of the news story so I didn’t hear what they are considering what a weakened immune system is.

We are on week 73 (and counting) of Fauci’s 2 weeks to flatten the curve. I’m sure glad we have the right people in charge. This thing ought to be over any day now.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was also just diagnosed as type 2 on May 21st after ending up in the ER/ICU with diabetic ketoacidosis. This was 2 weeks after getting the first shot of the Pfizer vaccine.

It’s now three months later and I have dropped 30+ pounds and lowered my A1C from the 15.4 it was in the ICU down to 6.1 using a low carb diet of under 30 carbs per day.

It’s amazing how much better I feel in only 90 days of eating right. A good diet has fixed so many little issues that I had just chalked up to getting older.

I also lowered my blood sugar number from the 600+ that it was in the hospital down to a 90 day average of 95.

A buddy of mine is into this conspiracy theory that the Covid vaccine caused my (and many others) diabetes, or at least sped up its progression. I can’t say one way or the other, but I had the symptoms of diabetes for about 6 months before getting the shot. So I can’t get on board with his theory.

This is a good story and one all diabetics should take to heart. Diabetics can live a long and normal life with just a little sacrifice of bad foods. My mom had diabetes and lived until she was almost 89. And she was active right up until the day she had a stroke, which she might have survived if she had taken the blood thinners the doctors prescribed for her. The diabetes did not kill her it was her irregular heartbeat - which is something else I inherited from her!

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The CDC is now recommending a 3 dose of the vaccine for people with weakened immune systems.

I only caught the end of the news story so I didn’t hear what they are considering what a weakened immune system is.

We are on week 73 (and counting) of Fauci’s 2 weeks to flatten the curve. I’m sure glad we have the right people in charge. This thing ought to be over any day now.

I heard this too. I think this is just step 1. Pretty soon, once they have the capacity, they will be recommending the 3rd dose for all of us.

Flatten the curve was a strategy devised after the disaster in Italy where they were triaging patients because the hospitals were overflowing. That problem never existed here. In fact, the hospital ships and temporary hospital facilities they built in NYC were never used. Neither were the ventilators the federal government procured for Governor Cuomo.

Somewhere along the line we went from flatten the curve to eliminate the virus. I think it had something to do with the media convincing everyone that COVID was a death sentence. At some point Americans are going to have to deal with our media that long ago lost any credibility and became one giant on air supermarket tabloid.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Next time someone tells you this pandemic couldn't possibly be intentional, wasn't planned, wasn't timed to influence the outcome of an election, and that it's never ever happened and could not ever happen, and that if it ever did the government would tell us the truth about it and not try to cover it up in any way, ask them to explain this:

The above details how local, state and federal government officials tried to make this go away, tried to cover it up, tried to otherwise minimize it. AND how the motive was.... To influence the outcome of an election. This will give you chills.

Below is more reading.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Next time someone tells you this pandemic couldn't possibly be intentional, wasn't planned, wasn't timed to influence the outcome of an election, and that it's never ever happened and could not ever happen, and that if it ever did the government would tell us the truth about it and not try to cover it up in any way, ask them to explain this:

The above details how local, state and federal government officials tried to make this go away, tried to cover it up, tried to otherwise minimize it. AND how the motive was.... To influence the outcome of an election. This will give you chills.

Below is more reading.

there's a multi-part documentary about these whacko's

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Use international/global travel commerce and tourism to transmit and spread a deadly bioweapon, human carried and transmitted, instead of cult followers with spritz bottles. It becomes much less dubiously skeptical after seeing that video and reading about this.

Top Bottom