Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dude where is this coming from .. its a kid in a science fair ... what about that video gave you that response ?

LOL Brother.....sarcasm!!!! It's a response we hear all the time from the main stream media regarding the virus. I appreciate all the Tweets you post buddy.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL Brother.....sarcasm!!!! It's a response we hear all the time from the main stream media regarding the virus. I appreciate all the Tweets you post buddy.
sry i missed that dude

this is a really inflammatory thread so i kinda walk in here with internet king good intentions and walk out

i come in peace

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's a response we hear all the time from the main stream media regarding the virus.
Which of course, that script gets thrown out as soon as Biden gets inaugurated. Everything will be all sunshine and rainbows after that. Other than the resurrected Obama talking point of "problem I inherited."

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
sry i missed that dude

this is a really inflammatory thread so i kinda walk in here with internet king good intentions and walk out

i come in peace

All good buddy. I'm Internet King's biggest defender around these parts from wolves like Doomsday. We've become internet buddies.....

Peace.....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm Internet King's biggest defender around these parts from wolves like Doomsday.
You're by far the most meanass, taking advantage of his total inability to detect sarcasm due to his Autism.

You're a cruel bastad! LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Autism? I was thinking more of an Asperger situation going on

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My buddy has Aspergers and I see a lot of similarities between the two in their interactions

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My buddy has Aspergers and I see a lot of similarities between the two in their interactions
Of course like most anything else, there are degrees. Degrees of severity and degrees of mitigation. IK is deaf as well so that adds challenges. Nature and nurture, in varying degrees.

I try to be patient with him. I fail more than succeed in that, but I avoid deliberate cruelty.

20 years or so ago I let him off the hook in a potentially bad circumstance, not out of pity but out of understanding. I've tried to be a sort of mentor/friend ever since. I avoid acting out of pity so sometimes I can be a little hard on him. We go back online, quite a ways.

He works in a job that puts him in danger of Covid exposure daily, ya gotta admire him for that alone if nothing else.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s interesting to see the “different way” they see the world.

My buddy would call me frequently to run a social scenario by me just to make sure he wasn’t going to act way out of line or abnormal for the circumstance.

The social cues we take for granted in our daily lives and what drives our course of action more often than not is just not perceptible to them.

We all understand that the world is many many different shades of grey. To them (or at least to my buddy) everything in life was either black or white. No in between.

He lost many jobs over the years for insubordination because he didn’t agree with the reasoning behind something his boss would ask him to do. So if he didn’t understand or think the reason for his boss telling/asking him to do something was valid he would just flat out refuse to do what was asked of him. Even when it was part of his job description.

He would then be blown away when he got fired and could never understand why!

To the rest of us we understand that is your boss tells you to do something, you just do it, that’s your job. It doesn’t matter what the reasoning behind the request is. We understand it’s our job and we may do it begrudgingly, but we understand that if you wanted to keep your job you would do what was asked of you.

That concept was never something he could understand. He still doesn’t to this day.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It’s interesting to see the “different way” they see the world.

My buddy would call me frequently to run a social scenario by me just to make sure he wasn’t going to act way out of line or abnormal for the circumstance.

The social cues we take for granted in our daily lives and what drives our course of action more often than not is just not perceptible to them.

We all understand that the world is many many different shades of grey. To them (or at least to my buddy) everything in life was either black or white. No in between.

He lost many jobs over the years for insubordination because he didn’t agree with the reasoning behind something his boss would ask him to do. So if he didn’t understand or think the reason for his boss telling/asking him to do something was valid he would just flat out refuse to do what was asked of him. Even when it was part of his job description.

He would then be blown away when he got fired and could never understand why!

To the rest of us we understand that is your boss tells you to do something, you just do it, that’s your job. It doesn’t matter what the reasoning behind the request is. We understand it’s our job and we may do it begrudgingly, but we understand that if you wanted to keep your job you would do what was asked of you.

That concept was never something he could understand. He still doesn’t to this day.
Yep we're "privileged" to be spared those challenges. But there are others. I'm left handed. In a world intentionally designed against me. This gives me at least a little crack in the door to have respect for challenges others have. We've all got 'em. We live in a physical world that's designed to fucking kill us in a myriad of ways.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He is also the friend I would have to warn the rest of my friends about before introducing them by saying “he thinks a little differently than the rest of us, don’t be offended by anything he says”

Then almost like clockwork, 30 minutes later....

Wtf is wrong with your friend???

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep we're "privileged" to be spared those challenges. But there are others. I'm left handed. In a world intentionally designed against me. This gives me at least a little crack in the door to have respect for challenges others have. We've all got 'em. We live in a physical world that's designed to fucking kill us in a myriad of ways.

I’m a lefty as well

The only real time I run into trouble is when it has to do with shooting

My long range rifle had to be custom made

My everyday carry gun isn’t a Glock so I had to convert it to left hand and it was damn near impossible to get a level 4 retention holster that fit my gun and attached light. That had to be custom made as well.

Plus everything custom for a lefty is going to be more expensive.

Otherwise you just have to learn to deal with using something made for a right hander and find a way to make it work.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm kind of different in that there are some things I do right handed and some left, and some either. Football? Right handed thrower but left footed punter. Dumb stuff like that. Was a switch-hitting demon in baseball, could hurt ya with either left or right, didn't matter. Shooting I'm a lefty all the way. Handwriting is strictly left, can't do shit in that realm with the right hand.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I shoot, eat, piss, and write with my left hand

Everything else I do with my right hand

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Which of course, that script gets thrown out as soon as Biden gets inaugurated. Everything will be all sunshine and rainbows after that. Other than the resurrected Obama talking point of "problem I inherited."

100% Dooms. The minute Biden gets elected, this thing is over. I can't believe that politicians were so willing to destroy the country and bankrupt people just to get rid of Trump. I also laugh when Biden talks about how much better he'd be at controlling the virus when 60 million Americans were infected with H1N1. The main stream media has lost what little integrity they had left.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're by far the most meanass, taking advantage of his total inability to detect sarcasm due to his Autism.

You're a cruel bastad! LOL

I'm just trying to soften the sharp edges and be positive.......King is my boy now. You go at him and you'll have to deal with me......

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
50523348926_5a1bfd6c94_o.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our Gov. in all his infinite wisdom has mandated no more than 6 ppl per family gatherings on Thanksgiving

So...

1bfb1d2ef52a8b748e8e12f137b108d8.jpg

Top Bottom