dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Fred is showing signs of being 100% or at least close to it, cant imagine we're spending our 1st pick on a C. Fred could also get moved to LG and Connor could go to C, which some of the draft gurus think might be his best position anyway.

Moving Fred to LG might help with wear and tear issues as well, and when Fred came out many believed he could easily play C or G.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No thanks on Murray. He told the Oakland A's the exact same thing when he took their money.

He's either trying to extort millions more out of them, or he has zero integrity or commitment to anything.

If he makes it to the NFL, he'll easily be the kind of turd I'll hope gets his ass handed to him every week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am all in at 58 We aint winning with Red so.....

Yeah he has some issues which need to be looked at, but he's a dominant force on the interior. If he made it to our pick and some of the background stuff checked out ok, he'd be a tremendous value.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah he has some issues which need to be looked at, but he's a dominant force on the interior. If he made it to our pick and some of the background stuff checked out ok, he'd be a tremendous value.
recently everyone can agree that dallas has done well with their 2nd round gambler picks, but i'd wish they'd wait til day 3 to do that this year when they don't have a 1st.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For those interested in such things...

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 8 minutes ago

Ole Miss’ 6-foot-3 3/8, 228-pound WR DK Metcalf ran the 40 in 4.33 seconds.

Top Bottom