Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dexter Lawrence is still the guy I would love for them to trade up (lower 1st) to draft.

I was thinking the same. The dude is a load. And we'd use up much less draft capital to trade up for him. Well, not that much less.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I was thinking the same. The dude is a load. And we'd use up much less draft capital to trade up for him. Well, not that much less.

That’s what I was thinking too. They wouldn’t have to give up as much to get to that point. If DLaw were to take his head out of ass and come down on his demands that would be an extremely formidable DL with DLaw/Collins/Lawrence/Quinn. They would make life extremely easy for LVE/Jaylon.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking too. They wouldn’t have to give up as much to get to that point. If DLaw were to take his head out of ass and come down on his demands that would be an extremely formidable DL with DLaw/Collins/Lawrence/Quinn. They would make life extremely easy for LVE/Jaylon.
For the record I'd be all in on this and I think there is a chance he could be there at 58.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
For the record I'd be all in on this and I think there is a chance he could be there at 58.

He’d be a steal at 58. My only fear is their aversion to draft 1-tech DT’s. Even though he plays more like a 3-tech he’s built like a 1. He’s exactly what this defense needs though.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score

That would be a killer DL with our edge rushers and that water buffalo pushing up the middle. Problem is we don't have a 1st round pick in order to trade up to the 1st round. Even though Dexter is projected as late first round, it will still be hard to get there.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Do the Cards gamble and trade Rosen to the Giants #6? Then draft Bosa at #1 and Kyler Murray at 6?
I don't think Murray would last to 6. Gruden seems to love him, the Raiders would grab him before that.

Top Bottom