Reaction score
Higher IQ: Goff or Xavier Woods, who just committed the dumbest special teams error I might have ever seen.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All that's granted, but you seem to be trying to make some case that Dak can't throw deep or do quick scoring drives. He did all of that last year. Checked every box there is to check.

The D is for sure not going to hold up if you start doing turnovers.

I said he's a bus driver. He'll do well when the D does well and keeps him within his game. It's really simple.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
D Law with two sacks last game and one so far this game

They are going to overturn the TD

We better get 7 points out of this

Mr.Po

Reaction score
And obviously we don't get the call

Nothing is universal with these zebra dickbags that control the game

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
D Lawrence flat out balling so far this year.

He gets total credit for preventing the TD on Denver's 2nd drive, then gets us 7 pts there with the strip sack.

No shock, league totally bungles another instant replay. Fortunately we got the TD anyway, but they clearly made the wrong ruling on the fumble. That should have been 7, the ball was coming out when Collins was going down.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I said he's a bus driver. He'll do well when the D does well and keeps him within his game. It's really simple.

Except you have no case to make there. The defense does better when we use clock and protect the ball. It's really simple.

That is why you think this defense was good last year. It really wasn't, it was protected by professional QB play.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
The D realizing it overachieved and now resorting back to playing pin the tail on the donkey

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Other than the plays by DLaw, this defense is just getting bitch slapped all over.

The pass defense is utter fucking garbage. Pitch and catch for a guy playing QB the Broncos have been begging to replace.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Can Nolan Carroll just play dead and be in concussion protocol for 14 weeks.

Is there anyone on the practice squad that can cover a sloth?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another bullshit call. My goodness

Yeah I don't care if that is the rule, what's Lawrence supposed to do there? You cant leap over the guy that goes low like that because that's a penalty. What's he supposed to do, just fall over?

Total garbage call that had nothing to do with helping or hurting the play.

Top Bottom