dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No reason Zeke should have only 5 touches in the 1st half.

What would you have them do, keep handing to him and see him get stoned more? They haven't come close to having a run play blocked well yet.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I don't care if that is the rule, what's Lawrence supposed to do there? You cant leap over the guy that goes low like that because that's a penalty. What's he supposed to do, just fall over?

Total garbage call that had nothing to do with helping or hurting the play.

I don't think what they called had anything to do with the intent or the spirit of that rule. It's probably to avoid guys jumping on a guys back and shit liek that. I mean, the moment you put your hand on an OL in that situation you're guilty of "leverage" because that's exactly what DLaw did on that play.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just can't wait to see what kind of adjustments Garrett's football genius comes up with after the half to solve our problems with running the ball, passing the ball, and defense in general

I'm guessing even 2 halftimes can't help him

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ron Leary gave them all of our run blocking secrets/schemes

And now the playbook on how to stop Zeke is out there for all to see

The season is over
LOL

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We've given up 21 pts, 17 first downs, 246 total yards (and that's with two sacks for MINUS 29 yds)

Offensively we have only 5 first downs.

Not a single penalty called on Denver so far.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is really having the looks as one of those all time worst type of defenses at this point.

They haven't forced a single punt I don't think. The Broncos are hardly an offensive juggernaut and now have 3 tds and close to 250 yds in one half.

Horrible on both sides of the ball. Just a total ass whipping

9GmLx.gif

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That was the worst half of football we've played since Cassell/Weeden

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That was the worst half of football we've played since Cassell/Weeden
We've given up 21 pts, 17 first downs, 246 total yards (and that's with two sacks for MINUS 29 yds)

Offensively we have only 5 first downs.

Not a single penalty called on Denver so far.
It's dismal looking, but remember - we have the NFL coach of the year to fix all this!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
about to be 28-10 fellas, the Denver RBs seem to really lay some punishment when they run the ball

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They're stuffing the run and holding Dallas mostly to short passes. Use what they're giving and get Zeke the ball through the short pass. If they don't and just ignore him they might as well go home now.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What would you have them do, keep handing to him and see him get stoned more? They haven't come close to having a run play blocked well yet.

Can't get your run game on track when you're not even trying to run. Have they even attempted to run on 1st down? Denver has the best secondary in the NFL and you're going to pass 90% of the time. That makes a lot of fucking sense. Pound the rock, run some stretch plays, try something. They're not even trying to run.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
fucking ridiculous, horrid tackling by this D

The Giants offense must be gawd awful

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Reminiscent of the glory years of Rob Ryan and Monty Kiffin today.

Fucking worst defense in years. These guys cant do fucking shit right today.

Even Sean Lee looks washed up today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can't get your run game on track when you're not even trying to run. Have they even attempted to run on 1st down? Denver has the best secondary in the NFL and you're going to pass 90% of the time. That makes a lot of fucking sense. Pound the rock, run some stretch plays, try something. They're not even trying to run.

They are averaging 1 yd per run play when Zeke gets the ball dude.

But they should be involving him more in the pass game, and other than 1 throw on first series haven't.

Top Bottom