Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
D Lawrence flat out balling so far this year.

He gets total credit for preventing the TD on Denver's 2nd drive, then gets us 7 pts there with the strip sack.

No shock, league totally bungles another instant replay. Fortunately we got the TD anyway, but they clearly made the wrong ruling on the fumble. That should have been 7, the ball was coming out when Collins was going down.

And D Law just got total credit for negating that FG due to penalty and giving them a first down which allowed Denver to score a TD instead

It seems about par for the course with the way this game is going

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even Sean Lee can't tackle now?

WTF kind of bizarro universe is this today?

I suppose this is what we look like as a team when we can't establish the run

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
JFC I HATE FUCKING OFFICIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Utter bullshit call on Bryant

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And D Law just got total credit for negating that FG due to penalty and giving them a first down which allowed Denver to score a TD instead

It seems about par for the course with the way this game is going

That's a fucking stupid rule if that's something they want to penalize. Guessing you could see that on virtually every FG

The guy went low to block him, what was he supposed to do?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Okay, they're making Dak look like a 2nd year man now. Good Denver D.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just can't wait to see what kind of adjustments Garrett's football genius comes up with after the half to solve our problems with running the ball, passing the ball, and defense in general

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Need to consider using Zeke's speed on some sweeps instead of the half ass draw type plays we've run so far. Hope we don't just abandon the run.

Dak/Zeke have been down 2 scores before, let's not panic.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is really having the looks as one of those all time worst type of defenses at this point.

They haven't forced a single punt I don't think. The Broncos are hardly an offensive juggernaut and now have 3 tds and close to 250 yds in one half.

Horrible on both sides of the ball. Just a total ass whipping

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
5 touches for Zeke in the entire 1st half is unacceptable.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Horrendous half of football on offense and defense. Team getting ass splattered on all levels.

And because the Red headed fucktard won the toss and took the ball, Denver and their offense that is shit stomping us gets the ball to start the 2nd half.

Just something that seems to happen to often with Garrett as HC.

I don't see how anyone in their right mind can ever expect we're winning a championship with this clown as HC.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No reason Zeke should have only 5 touches in the 1st half.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ef13dbd790b2c00468fc80b6af2dae33.jpg

When your QB has out rushed last seasons league leading rusher with one single run for 7 yards at the half it's time to worry

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Need to consider using Zeke's speed on some sweeps instead of the half ass draw type plays we've run so far. Hope we don't just abandon the run.

Dak/Zeke have been down 2 scores before, let's not panic.

Unfortunately we'd need the defense to show some sign of being able to stop something. They cant stop anything run or pass.

Worst half of tackling I've seen in a long time by our slobs.

Top Bottom