Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
With this D, he's got to put up points. That'll be clear as the season progresses if it's not already clear to you yet.
With this D, let's not panic and start having idiot Romo turnovers and strip-sacks, howbout? This requires a calm, steady and above all patient hand.

I know you long for the days of old, the loser days of old, but they're gone now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Awuzie is out and Carroll has a concussion, we only have two CB's remaining. Brown and Lewis.

I guess we could move Byron Jones to CB to help.

On Carroll, he had an epic bad 1st quarter before he got hurt. Horrible coverage and terrible tackling.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They just switched to the Rams game during the delay and the stadium is half empty

So it literally took 17 games for the fans to give up on their home team here in L.A.

The stadium was half empty for game 1 and now game 2 of the season.

Good thing we now have two fucking NFL teams here in L.A. that we refuse to support

That happened early last year. Their best crowd last yr was the preseason opener against us.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
With this D, let's not panic and start having idiot Romo turnovers and strip-sacks, howbout? This requires a calm, steady and above all patient hand.

I know you long for the days of old, the loser days of old, but they're gone now.

At this point, I just want to win. But hey, let's play it safe and lose. Got it.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And here was me thinking I would get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight. Zombie nation at work tomorrow again. Build a fucking dome Denver!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That happened early last year. Their best crowd last yr was the preseason opener against us.

The stands were still "mostly full" for each home game last season. But not this year. This year they look like Niner home games

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The stands were still "mostly full" for each home game last season. But not this year. This year they look like Niner home games

Sure didn't look like it the 2nd half of last year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Denver is stacking the box and daring Prescott to beat them. It'll be an interesting game.

Our guys look like they didn't even get off the bus.

Terrible blocking and tackling. Busted coverages galore.

Just typical of what we get with Garrett.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Our guys look like they didn't even get off the bus.

Terrible blocking and tackling. Busted coverages galore.

the intensity difference between the two teams is staggering

I seem to get punished by this team every time I start to believe in them, hope this break wakes their ass up

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Awuzie is out and Carroll has a concussion, we only have two CB's remaining. Brown and Lewis.

I guess we could move Byron Jones to CB to help.

On Carroll, he had an epic bad 1st quarter before he got hurt. Horrible coverage and terrible tackling.
Anybody here got any CB experience in H.S.? Suit up. We need you.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
anyone see that stupid Wild Turkey commercial with Mcconahee-hee? lol, wtf was that?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zeke's 3 attempts for 5 yards ain't gonna cut it!

We need to get our running game sorted out before we start the game again

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Was it the rebuttal to the Josh Norman dissing Dez Samsung add?

Or was it something else?

Top Bottom