junk

UDFA
Reaction score
No idiot. Read the post directly above yours. And you wonder why no one likes you.

That post that has the exact same timestamp as mine?

There are plenty of other reasons why people don't like me.

Reaction score
I pick 9th overall.

Fuck.

Dickhead boozeman signs up yesterday and gets the 2nd pick in the draft.

That seems fair.

Reaction score
I've had Lesean McCoy every year I've played Fantasy Football (this is only my third year believe it or not). Sad he's out of reach for me this year.

:tear

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I pick 9th overall.

Fuck.

Dickhead boozeman signs up yesterday and gets the 2nd pick in the draft.

That seems fair.

That is hardly an advantage.

But I will enjoy watching McCoy run all over you people.

Reaction score

You must really want to win, huh? Gotta change up the draft last minute fag.

Would've been awesome if at any point during the past two months leading up to yesterday, someone would've said "Hey, you know you set the draft up for 10:30 pm?"

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What team do you guys think is the best ? You can't vote for your own team either.

Reaction score
ft Grade: C+
Ouch. Prove these ratings wrong by nominating yourself for the Toyota Hall of Fame.

A mediocre draft slot can often result in a mediocre draft performance. Picking ninth overall, Midswat is projected to land in 10th place in 2013 DCU Fantasy League with a record of 5-8-0 (1,810 points). With their first five picks, Midswat focused on balance, selecting QB Matt Ryan (48th overall), RBs David Wilson (20th) and Montee Ball (65th), and WRs Dez Bryant (9th) and Danny Amendola (37th). They have one of the best threesomes of WRs in the league, as they scooped up Bryant, Amendola, and Cecil Shorts to lead the way.

The Season Ahead
Week 9 might require some artful managing by the coach of Midswat. Among all weeks this season, it has both their largest number of players (4) and projected fantasy points on bye. From a projected points standpoint, they have a more-difficult-than-average schedule. Midswat will need to be playing their best as the playoffs approach, as the last four games of their season are projected to be more difficult than the league average. Starting in Week 2, Midswat will have to navigate a tricky part of the schedule, squaring off against projected top-tier teams in the league three times in a five-game span.

Draft Notes
Strongest Position: With five better-than-average positions on Midswat, K (10.6% above the league average) and WR (6.6%) are projected as especially strong units.
Hit the Waiver Wire: Midswat might need to hit the waiver wire in Week 5, as both TEs they picked will be resting that week (Fred Davis and Heath Miller).
The Heist Is On: The other league managers passed over a diamond in the rough. According to ADP, Midswat got a steal in snatching Cincinnati in the 11th round (149th overall pick vs. ADP of 88.7).
Up and Comers: Assembling a squad of rising stars is key to fantasy success and Midswat may have done just that, with six players estimated to top their last-season numbers by a substantial amount.
It's How You Finish: Midswat had a strong finish, accumulating the most projected points in the league over the second half of the draft.
Digging Deep: Stephen Hill is owned in less than 10% of all Yahoo! leagues (0%). Perhaps he will reward Midswat for their faith.

Suck my ass, yahoo.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
ft Grade: B+

Top of the league! Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall of Fame to prove you’re top of the world.
Corresponding with a solid draft slot (sixth overall), JoeBuckYourself had a stellar showing. With a mark of 10-3-0 (1,926 points), they're projected to finish second in 2013 DCU Fantasy League. JoeBuckYourself stocked up on pass-catching weapons early on, using three of their first five selections to pick up WRs Julio Jones (second round), Randall Cobb (third round), and Torrey Smith (fourth round). In conjunction with that drafting strategy, they ended up with one of the most prolific quartets of WRs in the league.
The Season Ahead

With the most players (5) and most projected fantasy points on bye, Week 8 is shaping up to be a tricky one for JoeBuckYourself. They have the softest slate in 2013 DCU Fantasy League when factoring in opponents' projected points. Along with having the easiest overall schedule, JoeBuckYourself has the easiest first four games of the season. Starting in Week 5, JoeBuckYourself will have to navigate a tricky part of the schedule, squaring off against projected top-tier teams in the league three times in a five-game span.
Draft Notes

• Sturdiest Slot: On a team with three better-than-average positions, WR is the best player grouping on JoeBuckYourself (20.3% above the league average for that group).
  • Risk Hater: Actuaries love the drafting style of JoeBuckYourself. They minimized risk by selecting 10 consistent players among their 18 picks.
  • Bargain Hunter: With three steals in the first 11 rounds (including Le'Veon Bell, Robert Griffin III, and Andre Roberts), JoeBuckYourself made some shrewd moves.
  • Mr. Mendoza: Mike Tolbert is owned in fewer than 10% of Yahoo! leagues (0%). Let's hope that a.) JoeBuckYourself has some solid inside information, or b.) he's a close friend of the family.
  • A Pair of Winners: JoeBuckYourself has a couple of proven fantasy champs in their lineup. Across all Yahoo! leagues last season, two of their players (Ray Rice and Randall Cobb) finished among the top 20 in percentage of times on a first-place roster.

I only gave myself a C.

Reaction score
I can't decide and I need you guys to help with a tie breaker.

What was the best pick in the entire draft?

My taking Dez at #9 or Bryce Brown in the 8th round?

Top Bottom