JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Are the scoring categories set? Any changes coming? I need to set my board. Only 4 points for a td pass is different than I am used to.

Reaction score
4 points for a QB TD is standard. I don't remember having a passing TD be worth 6 points since like 1999.

6 points is way too high, with QBs throwing 30 TDs per season now without blinking. The best RBs and WRs in the league are lucky to get to double digits.

Reaction score
I think the settings are about as close to they were last year. If you guys want anything changed, we can discuss it. Including teh draft date.

We still have more room for players too, and I think we have an uneven number of teams right now.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Just use yahoo's default points setting.. Also, are we sure everyone in the league are going to be active? Nothing worse than being in a big league and you have two or so teams that are easy wins.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Just use yahoo's default points setting.. Also, are we sure everyone in the league are going to be active? Nothing worse than being in a big league and you have two or so teams that are easy wins.

I will be active, not that it will matter.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in adding PPR? It changes things up from the same old style everyone is used to. It makes drafting a bit more interesting also.

Reaction score
I made it 1 point per reception.

Also added 3 points for any run or catch over 40 yards, but I'll take that off if majority doesnt' like it

Top Bottom