Reaction score
I could win this week, and it'll only be because I'm playing Jbond.

It might be my only win of the year. My fantasy teams is bad.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Thing is I have Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels in my other league. Either way I'm going to lose. This league or the other.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I could win this week, and it'll only be because I'm playing Jbond.

It might be my only win of the year. My fantasy teams is bad.

You think so? You need 47.07 points tonight to win. Not sure that is going to happen.

Pep, junk, and 2233 look a little lite also. You may have a chance against them later in the season.

Reaction score
You think so? You need 47.07 points tonight to win. Not sure that is going to happen.

Pep, junk, and 2233 look a little lite also. You may have a chance against them later in the season.

Yeah, I think I only needed like 20 points when I posted that, and I had 5 guys yet to play to your 2 guys. SOmethiing like taht.

Really thought David Wilson and Dez Bryant were going to do some damage.

Fuggin pathetic. One guy has two fumbles and gets benched, the other gets like 2 receptions for 20 yards.

I should've auto-drafted.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I got a little lucky. I never imagined Wilson would have negative points for the night. I drafted him for my wife's office league.

Reaction score
My whole team is terrible.

Thought Wilson was going to be a stud. He's in the dog house. Monte Ball isn't going to get any playing time probably. He was my 3rd rounder.

Cecil Shorts has no QB. He was my fourth rounder.

Just not a good draft. As commissioner, I thnk I'm just going to cancel the whole league. Screw you guys.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Limit it to 12 teams next year. Options were very limited if you drafted late. I was 13 of 14.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Damn...I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter this past week. Props, 2233.

0-2. I picked the perfect name for my fantasy team.

Reaction score
Basically all I need is for Monte Ball to get 21 points today and I win my first game.

He's been averaging like 4 points a game thus far, so I feel pretty good about my chances.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Anyone up for starting a new league? It's not much fun being a bottom feeder.

Top Bottom