bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's more fun. The actual draft or the idle threats made by all the drafters that got their little feelings hurt because everyone didn't get a 10 on their drafts.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's more fun. The actual draft or the idle threats made by all the drafters that got their little feelings hurt because everyone didn't get a 10 on their drafts.

Why not enjoy both?

I know I am.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Oh by the way username... I didn't even give you the lowest score you got. Someone else gave you a 1!! :smug lol lol:Clap

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I apologize if my back-and-forth in this thread ruined this mock experience for anyone. I just didn't like the grading system and felt some people didn't take it serious giving people 1's when they clearly didn't deserve it. It honestly was never about my score, I could care less, especially about the Ravens. I made suggestions on what we could do next year to improve the process, was attacked for it , and then I decided to debate a screaming ****** for a while.

A lot of people did a good job and some others took some big risks, just like NFL teams do on draft day. Again, sorry if my messages soured the experience.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Chris, it was a heat of the moment type thing.

I'm sure it's all water under the bridge. It was good for a few laughs.

sbk92

Reaction score
I apologize if my back-and-forth in this thread ruined this mock experience for anyone. I just didn't like the grading system and felt some people didn't take it serious giving people 1's when they clearly didn't deserve it. It honestly was never about my score, I could care less, especially about the Ravens. I made suggestions on what we could do next year to improve the process, was attacked for it , and then I decided to debate a screaming ****** for a while.

A lot of people did a good job and some others took some big risks, just like NFL teams do on draft day. Again, sorry if my messages soured the experience.

This was your first experience getting roughed up in a mock by the board king.

Get used to it.

sbk92

Reaction score
Chris, it was a heat of the moment type thing.

I'm sure it's all water under the bridge. It was good for a few laughs.

Don't tell him it's water under the bridge.

I don't want him giving me his address next week or something.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This was your first experience getting roughed up in a mock by the board king.

Get used to it.

yawn.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don't tell him it's water under the bridge.

I don't want him giving me his address next week or something.

Good job on running the mock lil fella. I know it's the high point of your life.
corky.gif

sbk92

Reaction score
In all the years we've done this, nobody has ever made a big deal out of this as this douchebag right here.

It's usually good natured ribbing and mental notes to check back later and finish the debate.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes. It means that much to me.

So much that I whine and complain when I don't win.

Wait.

I didn't do that either. That was what you pretended happened when I called out how it was ran. Good job still, I know your working with limited resources.

sbk92

Reaction score
I didn't do that either. That was what you pretended happened when I called out how it was ran. Good job still, I know your working with limited resources.

You had no problem with the way it was run until you received your justified poor grade.

Then all of a sudden it was a poorly run mock. The first time anybody has ever accused the Melsy of such a thing.

It wasn't poorly run. You're just a poor GM.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In all the years we've done this, nobody has ever made a big deal out of this as this douchebag right here.

It's usually good natured ribbing and mental notes to check back later and finish the debate.

Douchebag? Again, tough talk from your computer. I'm not threatening you or asking you to meet up. I just know you wouldn't have the stones to say this in person. Have a great night "Board King".

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Wait til we meet in person!

Teams without a quarterback need to take a quarterback. You have no shot without one

Dont let your Todd McSchay love infect your brain. Locker is the shit

Of course your right. The Ravens didn't win a freaking Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer as thier quarterback. OMG!!! You mean teams can win without a franchise quarterback??? Kinda blows your shit draft right out of the water doesn't it???

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score

HA-HA-HA This is fun...

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Douchebag? Again, tough talk from your computer. I'm not threatening you or asking you to meet up. I just know you wouldn't have the stones to say this in person. Have a great night "Board King".

I would, because I'm a 10th degree black belt.

Top Bottom