In the Rotation
Reaction score
"Bob bitched out because bvhawkeye called him out."

"Bob is a bitch."

Ahhh, now I remember...

Cythim

Reaction score
Seahawks 3

What did the Seahawks do to deserve the worst grade? I only had a 1st, 2nd and 4th to work with because the 3rd was traded for Charlie Whitehurst. I turned that into a first next year and two second round picks. Is it because you cannot find Cannon on Kiper or McShay lists? Maybe it was a bit of a reach considering Moffitt and Hudson went in the 3rd but you cannot predict these types of things. Do you not like Titus Young in the second even though several other GMs wanted to move up and get him before I did? I didn't win the draft but I certainly didn't lose it like you are saying I did.

Cythim

Reaction score
As for who won, I cannot give the win to New England simply because of an idiotic trade. Perhaps there should be some kind of rule to help managers who do not know what they are doing save themselves from horrible trades.

sbk92

Reaction score
As for who won, I cannot give the win to New England simply because of an idiotic trade. Perhaps there should be some kind of rule to help managers who do not know what they are doing save themselves from horrible trades.

The opportunity was there for everyone. He capitalized on it.

Cythim

Reaction score
It also reached well beyond the bounds of reality, which is what you were trying to prevent by denying player trades. I cannot reward someone for making Madden trades.

sbk92

Reaction score
It also reached well beyond the bounds of reality, which is what you were trying to prevent by denying player trades. I cannot reward someone for making Madden trades.

The Herschel Walker trade went well beyond the bounds of reality.

Cythim

Reaction score
The Herschel Walker trade went well beyond the bounds of reality.

Cherry-picking isn't going to win this for you. If I would've had time to grade drafts the Patriots wouldn't have won because they get a 1 for lack of reality.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Cherry-picking isn't going to win this for you. If I would've had time to grade drafts the Patriots wouldn't have won because they get a 1 for lack of reality.

C'mon, Cy. You can't fault the Pats because he took advantage of someone. He probably proposed the trade, but someone was on the other side that thought it was fair enough to execute it.

Cythim

Reaction score
Or someone thought they were playing with Monopoly money and didn't care about 2012 draft picks.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Or someone thought they were playing with Monopoly money and didn't care about 2012 draft picks.

That person got docked for that. I would have robbed him too if he would have let me. Trust me, I tried.

Cythim

Reaction score
robbing is one thing, but that trade was just rediculous. Giving up a top 5 and top 40 pick to reach on a CB is rediculous. I cannot reward rediculous.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
robbing is one thing, but that trade was just rediculous. Giving up a top 5 and top 40 pick to reach on a CB is rediculous. I cannot reward rediculous.

I agree, 2194 made a bad trade. I just can't fault never_catch22 for taking him up on it.

Cythim

Reaction score
I can and do. What makes his draft worse is the fact that he had the chance to do something special but ended up with a bunch of JAGs.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I can and do. What makes his draft worse is the fact that he had the chance to do something special but ended up with a bunch of JAGs.

A bunch of JAG's? Christ, the first four players he picked were all good solid players that will be in the league playing at a high level for many years.

Top Bottom