sbk92

Reaction score
It's impossible for you to "sleep" on a player. You have 20 plus GM's sending you lists of players.

Plus there's the whole you're a ridiculous moron thing counting against you too.

I do get lists. But considering I didn't make a single trade, I didn't move anywhere to get anybody in front of somebody.

While getting lists might be an advantage, taking the time to run it is a big disadvantage. While you're simply concentrating on the players being picked and working trades for your team, I have to make the picks, update the main thread, update the team by team selections, if a trade is made, I need to rearrange the order and pick numbers in both threads, notify GMs they are coming up on the clock, confirm trades made and answer any questions sent to me. All while trying to run my own team. I don't have nearly the time to work trades as everybody else does.

But hey, you can run it next year. We'll see how that turns out.

C

Cr122

You guys know none of this matters until two to three years down the road.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
1. An avatar probably seals the deal for MW.

2. Anyone could GM the Patriots.

sbk92

Reaction score
lol What a little sensitive bitch.

He actually cares about the grade he was given.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I didn't give you a 4. I gave you a 6. I was being generous with everyone who showed up.

The truth is I thought your class was awful. Wasting two picks on a dime a dozen cornerback, your 3rd rounder on a NTonly prospect for a 3-4 defense buried behind two others on the depth chart, leaving at least two badly needed WR values still on the board and then wrapping it up with a white LB in cancer remission.

I mean, I wasn't going to call you out. I know you like to think you're some guru or something, but when I read you calling people's grades crap because they didn't bow down to that collection of shat I just had to say something.

a white LB? what is that about?

a dime a dozen CB?

I didn't think I had the best draft, not even top 5. I went over the Ravens depth chart and felt CB was a glaring need. I paid the price to move up and get one. I think the Ravens would be thrilled to get Prince.

Don't want anyone to bow down to what I did. I also don't want you running this mock next year. Your overzealous views and false opinion of yourself is fun for a laugh every once in a while but you have no business running or moderating anything.

sbk92

Reaction score
Well, the picks probably played a part in it. He still had a really full class as well as the two picks next year.

But very few people account for what GMs had to work with when they grade.

C

Cr122

Sbk put a lot of work into this mock draft, it isn't easy by any means.

Keeping track of picks, lists, and making sure everyone is ready to draft their selections isn't easy.

Props, to him.

sbk92

Reaction score
a white LB? what is that about?

a dime a dozen CB?

I didn't think I had the best draft, not even top 5. I went over the Ravens depth chart and felt CB was a glaring need. I paid the price to move up and get one. I think the Ravens would be thrilled to get Prince.

Don't want anyone to bow down to what I did. I also don't want you running this mock next year. Your overzealous views and false opinion of yourself is fun for a laugh every once in a while but you have no business running or moderating anything.

It's the best ran mock on the net.

By a country mile.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol What a little sensitive bitch.

He actually cares about the grade he was given.

You're a clown. I doubt you'd have the nerve to say that to me in person assuming your mother ever lets you leave the basement.

sbk92

Reaction score
Sbk put a lot of work into this mock draft, it isn't easy by any means.

Keeping track of picks, lists, and making sure everyone is ready to draft their selections isn't easy.

Props, to him.

I've had other people run it with me in the past. They could do it. But I doubt the douchebag criticizing me right now has the brain to run it right.

He's lashing out at me because everyone was less than impressed with this draft class. One guy's grade doesn't get you a C overall.

Let me guess, had I not been running it, his grade would be better. That's the ticket.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Chris in 2 weeks

" Glad to be a part of this forum guys, DCU was a bunch of shitheads and posers"

LOL. No. Only 1 jackass here. I never thought dbair would find a place where's he the 2nd worst poster.

sbk92

Reaction score
You're a clown. I doubt you'd have the nerve to say that to me in person assuming your mother ever lets you leave the basement.

Oh, you're gonna go there with the tough guy act, eh?

lol

Tell me again how you're gonna meet up with Hostile someday and it won't be pretty.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Frankly,I'm okay with my grade.

I would have given myself a 6.5-6.75.Drafting at 19 with no movement up in any round,I fully expected to have only an average draft,that's what I got.

No steals,no horrible reaches.

Didn't deserve an 8 or a 4,IMO.

And had myself a grand old time.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh, you're gonna go there with the tough guy act, eh?

lol

Tell me again how you're gonna meet up with Hostile someday and it won't be pretty.

I never thought I find a dude that made me respect Hostile again. At least he actually knows what he's talking about. You two do have the whole self-importance thing in common though.

Tell me again how cornerbacks don't matter in a pass-happy NFL? It's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen anyone who pretends to know football say. So entertain me clown.

Top Bottom