yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can honestly say I don't give a shit. Not just about this game tonight, but basically any game. Reasons why:

1) We basically suck and are an uninteresting clusterfuck of an organization

2) Goodell's ridiculous rules altering and creations have made the league boring and dull

3) Referees have far too great an impact on most games on a weekly basis, in part because buffoon cited in #2 doesn't reign them in

4) There are no more dominant teams. The league was so much better in the 70's, 80's and 90's when they had dominant teams that played really quality football

I liked the league back then too, but I wonder how I would feel if the Cowboys had sucked all those years. Teams who never had a chance in those years probably like the current league a lot better and I think there are lot more fans of teams like that than you and I

We're dinosaur fans no owner gives a shit about

The wussification of the league is just getting ridiculous and ironically I think there are more injuries now than ever before. I don't remember losing hardly anyone during the 4 year run of the 90's...except Kevin Smith

I think little to no contact in practice is actually making players more injury prone but I have nothing to back that up and am just pulling that opinion out of my ass

Reaction score
I can honestly say I don't give a shit. Not just about this game tonight, but basically any game. Reasons why:

1) We basically suck and are an uninteresting clusterfuck of an organization

2) Goodell's ridiculous rules altering and creations have made the league boring and dull

3) Referees have far too great an impact on most games on a weekly basis, in part because buffoon cited in #2 doesn't reign them in

4) There are no more dominant teams. The league was so much better in the 70's, 80's and 90's when they had dominant teams that played really quality football

1. Good way of putting it . Agreed.
2. White owners rules
Then I stopped reading bc of your verbosity

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm bound and determined to work on swing changes from now until spring that will get my handicap down to single digits finally. I'm 12.1 today, I think with the lack of excitement I have over our team I can devote that energy to something more meaningful, like an improved golf swing.

I also told my wife that due to the mass depression that's set in on me due to our shitty franchise, I had to get something to cheer me up. So I invested in new irons. They should be here any day now.
Excellent, what did you get?

Also, if hardcores like dbair and theebs aren't giving a shit, that's pretty bad. If they're thinking that, tons of others have to be too. Maybe enough to get through even Jerry's thick skull.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You thought the Niners would win outright. you got a split at best.

i did think theyd win outright..they got hosed...but specifically for betting purposes, i said to take the points..no split there...thats a winner

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The NFL is like the NBA now. There's a flag every other play and the officials have too much power over games.

I still don't care that the 49ers lost though.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I got the new Taylormade Speedbladez.

Nice, those are supposed to be really good. I never liked Taylormade much as a brand but I tried some TP5s when they were on sale last year and they're great. Then I got a TM driver, might get a stand bag of theirs next. Gonna snap up a bunch of Lethals when they go on sale for the winter. TM makes good stuff.

Reaction score
i did think theyd win outright..they got hosed...but specifically for betting purposes, i said to take the points..no split there...thats a winner
I don't bet on individual games. Never have.

I told you the Saints would win at home. I'm the real winner. I still respect you though.

Reaction score
No but seriously I bet everything gets fixed during this bye week and we come out next week like barnstormers.

Hey, you guys ever play Barnstormers on the Atari 2600?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think they're making the kind of adjustments that are called for. The kinds that can make a difference in a route, how we bunch them up, how we do things to have a lot more production and keep that defense off the field. It needs some help, to say the least.

Top Bottom