dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its not that I don't like him, as much as I don't trust him as anything more than a minor role player, not a #2 WR and certainly not worth the draft slot. Laurent Robinson and Ogletree were both more talented and Dwayne Harris and Beasley are both faster, quicker and have more skills running and catching the ball. So that leaves your Terrance who, like Sam Hurd, plays very well in a niche carved out in the offense calling for a tall man who runs well in straight lines.

I'm not going to argue that he is not capable of 10 TDs this year because he is, and that would be great. But I would rather see Harris, Austin, and Beasley (kind of) get more playing time because they will all equally move the chains and threaten a TD every time they get a catch. I don't see that kind of versatility in your Terrance. But since the Garrett offense thrives on being one dimensional, Terrance has a good chance to get a few shimmers before he disappears.

Might be one of the worst scouting reports ever dude.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kevin Ogletree was worthless. I think he was here for 4 years and did jack shit. He lasted 3 or 4 games in Tampa Bay. The same thing should have happened here.

You see that a lot with our players.

Top Bottom