dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I can honestly say I don't give a shit. Not just about this game tonight, but basically any game. Reasons why:

1) We basically suck and are an uninteresting clusterfuck of an organization

2) Goodell's ridiculous rules altering and creations have made the league boring and dull

3) Referees have far too great an impact on most games on a weekly basis, in part because buffoon cited in #2 doesn't reign them in

4) There are no more dominant teams. The league was so much better in the 70's, 80's and 90's when they had dominant teams that played really quality football

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep, todays NFL sucks.

I don't know who sucks worse, us or the NFL. Probably us.

Reaction score
I just don't care about football too much anymore.

Our team is a joke. All hype, no substance. Finds the most ridiculous ways to lose.

My fantasy team is horrible.

And I'm not sports betting.

So theres really no interest for me in any of these games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm bound and determined to work on swing changes from now until spring that will get my handicap down to single digits finally. I'm 12.1 today, I think with the lack of excitement I have over our team I can devote that energy to something more meaningful, like an improved golf swing.

I also told my wife that due to the mass depression that's set in on me due to our shitty franchise, I had to get something to cheer me up. So I invested in new irons. They should be here any day now.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't care too much for the players anymore. I can't relate to them. My dad quit back in 1989 for the same reason and because our piece of shit owner unceremoniously fired Landry.

This is just watered down, soft football now. It sucks. I'm not into college football either. It's probably a good thing. What good does wasting 3-6 hours on Saturdays and Sundays do? Especially watching the bumbling Cowboys. If you're a die hard fan those idiots will shorten your life and I'm serious.

This has been a nice, relaxing Sunday actually. I wonder why.

Reaction score
hahaha cuz the orange team fumbled and then the red team was like oh yeah hahaha fumble!

Reaction score
I don't care too much for the players anymore. I can't relate to them. My dad quit back in 1989 for the same reason and because our piece of shit owner unceremoniously fired Landry.

Your dad sounds like a real son of a bitch

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I didn't know you had a twitter alt. I had a twitter account one time. I don't remember the name. I just used it to talk shit to Tashard Choice. He finally blocked me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I had almost forgot that fucking idiot Goodell moved the draft back. Just read its May 8th-10th

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I had almost forgot that fucking idiot Goodell moved the draft back. Just read its May 8th-10th

Yeah let's just change shit for the sake of changing it. The NFL sure was broken when he took over.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just wonder which tight end we'll take in the 2nd. And what cornerback/wide receiver in the 3rd.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I took 3 benadryls and a 10 mg Melatonin. I'm about to call it a night. Mason Barack was up almost all night last night. I got almost no sleep.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can wait another two weeks to see us draft 5 out of 7 players who won't be worth a shit.

I was just telling my son that due to the cap issues that we will most likely have the same exact team plus maybe two decent draft picks, minus some currently high-priced cap casualties. If we get stupid in the 2nd round again, then really all we can expect for help next year is whoever we draft in the 1st. Outside of hopefully some coaching changes, we are looking at the 2014 Dallas Cowboys right now, only older.

Top Bottom