Reaction score
Face guarding at the very least. Should have definitely been flagged.

The NFL is starting to become like the NBA with all these rules. The refs have too much say in the outcome of games. That's ALWAYS a very bad thing.

Reaction score
The flags goodell hitting goodell put skirts on them jerry red head points football stadium mongoose ham unclutch green pants hostile green balloon pontoon boats 13 year old girls

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I forget the game but he stretched the ball out and fumbled a yard away from the end zone and we lost because of it.

It was loss #53 on our loss invention list: Stupid receiver is still a yard away from the endzone even when he stretches out but does it anyway and fumbles.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I forget the game but he stretched the ball out and fumbled a yard away from the end zone and we lost because of it.

It was loss #53 on our loss invention list: Stupid receiver is still a yard away from the endzone even when he stretches out but does it anyway and fumbles.

we didn't lose the game because of that

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That was the SD game doofus. We lost by 9pts because our offense could do shit and our defense sucked green slimy donkey dicks, not because the rookie WR tried to stretch out and make a play

That drive also didn't result in SD running out the clock.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's the game Ware jumped offsides on 3rd and short for the 79th time. That sealed the loss.

Reaction score
Yep.

Not sure why, he's one of the few guys on the team this year that hasn't been a disapointment

Its not that I don't like him, as much as I don't trust him as anything more than a minor role player, not a #2 WR and certainly not worth the draft slot. Laurent Robinson and Ogletree were both more talented and Dwayne Harris and Beasley are both faster, quicker and have more skills running and catching the ball. So that leaves your Terrance who, like Sam Hurd, plays very well in a niche carved out in the offense calling for a tall man who runs well in straight lines.

I'm not going to argue that he is not capable of 10 TDs this year because he is, and that would be great. But I would rather see Harris, Austin, and Beasley (kind of) get more playing time because they will all equally move the chains and threaten a TD every time they get a catch. I don't see that kind of versatility in your Terrance. But since the Garrett offense thrives on being one dimensional, Terrance has a good chance to get a few shimmers before he disappears.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not saying Williams is Randy Moss or anything, but he isn't slower than Beasley and Harris. Don't think they're more likely to score long TDs than him either.

I mean... Kevin Spare Ogletree is more talented? The undrafted free agent guy?

Top Bottom