dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, we are a dysfunctional organization.

I haven't been all that huge on signing Waters, but if he is in good shape and is an improvement over Bernadeau, how is this an example of being dysfunctional?

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon 18s
Gut feeling: He signs week after camp breaks. “@RSmi08: @espn_macmahon So when do u think this Brian Waters deal will get done

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Idiots. We are dysfunctional because we don't recognize our own needs and keep overhyping the scrubs on the bottom of the roster. Now, before the 2nd preseason game, we are begging dudes to come out of retirement.

Guard was a weak spot in March. It's August.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Idiots. We are dysfunctional because we don't recognize our own needs and keep overhyping the scrubs on the bottom of the roster. Now, before the 2nd preseason game, we are begging dudes to come out of retirement.

Agreed.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Ok. You're right.

So it's August. Fuck it just not try and fix it?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No. I liked the Moore (almost) signing. I like adding Waters. We are just idiots the way we handle things.

Like I said many times before the problem with Jerry is how often he is wrong, how long it takes him to see he is wrong, and his refusal to learn from it. This whole thing is just another example of that process.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ok. You're right.

So it's August. Fuck it just not try and fix it?

I think what he means is we could of landed a better player who's younger. I dunno, maybe because of the cap we didn't budge in March. Still could've tried harder in the draft though.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No. I liked the Moore (almost) signing. I like adding Waters. We are just idiots the way we handle things.

Like I said many times before the problem with Jerry is how often he is wrong, how long it takes him to see he is wrong, and his refusal to learn from it. This whole thing is just another example of that process.

You're 100% right about all of that. W this team you have to take what you can get. Waters isn't going to participate in camp no matter what. Hopefully we can get him next week when camp ends

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Dallas’ top choice at guard was - and continues to be - former Chief and Patriot Brian Waters, who is willing to play.

Top Bottom