GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
@dmn_george: Sources: #Cowboys looking to sign OG soon. Waxahachie-ex Brian Waters is the team's first choice, but Brandon Moore also in play.

Waters or Moore?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys could realistically have a brand new interior of the OL. Going in I tell you 3 / 5 starters getting repalced, you know damn well one of them isn't Smith. So that leaves 4 guys. How fucking lucky is D. Free? How is this guy still starting lolol

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He signed a new contract. He was a monster RT for us. Give Jerry credit for getting a new deal done.

I know that. But the fact he was even given a chance to restructure is enough luck. He didn't deserve that.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry can be a likeable guy

[video=youtube;p0zj_4tc1kU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0zj_4tc1kU[/video]

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I think that everybody needs to pump the brakes on this line being fixed. Just s couple of years ago, Acoata, Nagy and others looked great in preseason and we know how that worked out. Moore was bad last year and Waters didn't even play. If they offer an upgrade, this line is going to be bad. Bernadeau stinks , but Moore is not going to be much better if he plays like he did last year. I guess it took Jerry giving Romo the big contract before he tries to fix this mess. That is a damn shame.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think that everybody needs to pump the brakes on this line being fixed. Just s couple of years ago, Acoata, Nagy and others looked great in preseason and we know how that worked out. Moore was bad last year and Waters didn't even play. If they offer an upgrade, this line is going to be bad. Bernadeau stinks , but Moore is not going to be much better if he plays like he did last year. I guess it took Jerry giving Romo the big contract before he tries to fix this mess. That is a damn shame.

I don't remember any point in time in which our OL looked good..dating back to 2008

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's on now BITCHES!!!!!

@JasonLaCanfora: Dallas Cowboys finalizing a deal with G Brandon Moore. Excellent signing at a need position.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tell you what Jerry...us message board morons will point out moves for you, you play crazy and act like random back-up scrubs will step up and do the job, the team will struggle like shit for a few weeks of camp, the media will point out the obvious weakness, you still play crazy and tell us how Jaggie Johnson impressed coaches in practice, and then and finally then, you go out and sign the god damn player.

Good signing though. About fricking time.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't remember any point in time in which our OL looked good..dating back to 2008

You should remember the great preseason with Nagy and co. The homer crowd really was impressed until the regular season got under way and the whole bunch sucked. Classic Cowboy homer moment at CZ.

Top Bottom