diehard2294

Practice Squad
Reaction score
105.3 the fan is claiming a cowboys source as saying "he doesn't want to play football anymore"

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think it's more along the lines of, he doesn't wanna play for peanuts.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Might as well go after Montrae Holland. He'd be better than either Arkin, Bernie, and Livings.
Remember when Holland wanted a little more money than Dockery, so the Cowboys went with Dockery even after Holland had a much better workout? Romo paid for that decision all season. I see a similar situation.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Remember when Holland wanted a little more money than Dockery, so the Cowboys went with Dockery even after Holland had a much better workout? Romo paid for that decision all season. I see a similar situation.

Don't remind us.

Reaction score
@fishsports4h
Are #Cowboys playing GoodCop/BadCop on Dead-in-the-Waters? Maybe. But BadCop (Stephen) is serious abt how $ is earmarked

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

EXACTLY. And a year later we're in the same exact mess. It's like they do not fucking learn. And really... how much more money did Holland want? That's what I want to know. I don't think he was asking for the sun, moon, and stars.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zone and other homers timeline

March: We don't need Guards, footballbs.com graded Mackenzy Bernadeau as the top 15 guard with a sissy name. Also, on one play in 2011, Nate Livings kind of blocked Calais Campbell. We're good. Moore and Waters are too old to help us.

April: Frederick can fix the line all by himself. Plus Leary! No one else signed Moore or Waters so that is proof Jerry was right.

July: Leary!

Early August: We're getting Moore. We were really smart to wait out and drive down the price. Plus, Moore is so much better than Waters. What's that? Well, it's okay we wanted Waters all along anyway. 6-time Pro Bowler. He's exactly what this line needs. Say again? Well he is really old and he doesn't even want to play football anymore.

Now: Arkin!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh, here's the Waters thread...

Happened to turn on the pregame show right when Stephen came on, and he said it was on hold "for now". Sounded like a poor attempt at playing poker much more than our truly not having any interest anymore.

My guess is Waters was asking for more money than they wanted to pay, so now they're trying to act like fine, then we don't want you anymore. But I don't believe it.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 3m
As @Boys_Vox hinted at ... The Cowboys have agreed to terms with veteran guard Brian Waters.

Top Bottom