Reaction score
They'll never beat a well-coached team. The Saints were BAD against us. I mean just straight awful but Garrett got destroyed by Payton. Lovie Smith might give him a great checkers match. I mean, Tampa did just make Kirk Cousins look like a bottom 20 QB rather than bottom 25, but I wouldn't bet money on us beating them either.

Also, if Hardy decides to escape this shithole team, then our D might match our coaching in ineptitude next season. You almost have to try hard to have 4 bad starting secondary players with the type of money and draft picks they've spent.

Reaction score
Someone will have to tell me one good thing Garrett has done as HC without Tony Romo. He offers nothing to this team. He has blown 3 games this year and tried like hell to blow the 2 wins.

The Front Office shares the blame though. everlasting needs to come on here and explain to me why he lost his shit over my "we have no depth" comment. JFC this team is counting on some major scrubs. Brandon Carr is just cashing checks at this point. The defense made tough stops several times only to have Carr not cover someone on 3rd down. Barry Church is a pussy and J.J. Wilcox is an idiot. Special Teams is riddled with no-talent scrubs. Greg Hardy is going to leave this place screaming when his contract is up.

Didn’t we go over this last week? Seriously dude, you need to move on.

Reaction score
Cowboys again dominated the Giants, but failed on the scoreboard. The pick 6 was the turning point. It was another game that the Cowboys should have won. The offense is too sloppy with the ball and the defense can’t create turnovers. You can blame every fucking thing in the world, but if you don’t win the turnover battle, you won’t win many games.

I think Cassel was put into a difficult situation. It takes a long time to learn the playbook and he hasn’t had enough time to work on the timing with the wide receivers.

Special teams has been decent this season. What a horrific ending. The guy you let go comes back to burn you for a KO return. The guy you replaced him with botches the punt.

Season isn’t over, not in this division. The lack of good teams in the NFC East gives me a sliver of hope.

Reaction score
and if jerri is alive, he'll be replaced with "pure shit" and you'll be singing the same song in no time

face it, we're fucked until jerri croaks (& maybe after)

think about, lets say you're right and Garrett is pure shit. jerri either knows this (and extended him) or doesn't know this (& extended him), so either way, jerri will never bring in a coach you'll be happy with

Look at what Jerry is doing to Garrett. He has completely undermined the head coach with the Hardy thing. You have a player that has no respect for the coaching staff because he knows Jerry has his back. I don’t see how any head coach could thrive with an owner like this. Jerry has undermined every single head coach he has hired.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Absolutely. And you can't just blame the Romo and Bryant injuries. They are finding a new way to lose every week. That is on the coaches. Just bad preparation, period.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lmao Everlasting. Yep, we keep dominating teams on the field but that pesky scoreboard just won't cooperate.

And poor, poor Jason Garrett. So disadvantaged and underprivileged.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Look at what Jerry is doing to Garrett. He has completely undermined the head coach with the Hardy thing. You have a player that has no respect for the coaching staff because he knows Jerry has his back. I don’t see how any head coach could thrive with an owner like this. Jerry has undermined every single head coach he has hired.

Shut. The. FUCK. UP.

Jerry gave that red-headed fuck the keys to the kingdom.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How can Garrett be in charge but then also have Greg Hardy forced on him? I don't understand?

Oh wait, Garrett's a prop. Got it.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just so we are clear...He can't do that and not be penalized by the team. It sets a horrible precedent for your team.

My take is that he is one of those guys who doesn't get the soft-as-baby-shit mentality Garrett and many Cowboy players have. I get being so mad at that pussy mentality that you lose your temper. He needs to be reigned way in, but he's not wrong for being pissed. The country club atmosphere from Jerry and the Tony Robbins impostor at head coach doesn't mesh with guys like Hardy, Charles Haley, Ray Lewis, Junior Seau, etc. who play pissed off.

You can't have a bunch of outstanding citizen, nice guys on defense. You have to have some thugs. The tough job is getting those guys to buy in enough to show some self-control. Garrett is incapable of that and Jerry is an enabler.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hardy is one of the few players on this team that I like. I'm rooting for him to divide the locker room, distract the team, then get Garrert fired.

Fuck shit up, Greg. Fuck shit up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If "the clapper" were to drop dead, quit or get fired asap, what on earth gives anyone any confidence that jerri could identify a talented coach, be willing to hire him and then give him the power and authority necessary to be succeed?

I have no faith in that happening, jerri will always be the black cloud lingering over this organization and as a result the Cowboys will never get the best coaching available, he doesn't believe in it.

PERHAPS when he kicks the bucket but like all shitty dictators, they somehow manage to live to a rip old age, so don't expect anything happening soon

Never say never. He was the only potential buyer at the time who was willing to fire Tom Landry and his out of date offense/defense and had the plan in place to bring in Jimmy. That was why the team was sold to him for less money than the other bidders because everyone else was planning on keeping Landry who's time had come and gone. We all know what Jimmy did for this team.

So he has had success bringing in good coaches. Unfortunately he also has a history of controlling them and running them out of town like he did with both Jimmy and Parcels.

Reaction score
David Moore ‏@DavidMooreDMN 7 minutes ago
Jason Garrett says Greg Hardy won't be disciplined for actions. Did talk to him. Said Hardy's intentions were good. Satisfied?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett saying in the PC that he talked to Greg about channeling his passion the right way.

You know that was more like a polite suggestion. :lol

Gawd, Garrett being so friendly and cheerful with the media... And they repay him by never hammering him on anything. They basically let him give his canned cliched speeches and move on. I seriously think we could lose out the rest of the year and nothing would change.

RJ did give himself some props for his poise and leadership on the sideline, though. So that was nice.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So he has had success bringing in good coaches.

He has?

Good coaches:
Jimmy Johnson, who he knew from playing college football with
Bill Parcells, desperate to fix team and get stadium vote passed. ran him out first chance he got

Bad coaches:
Barry Switzer, college coach who ran the wishbone, broke a ton of rules, and had no NFL experience
Chan Gailey, decent coordinator, meh head coach
Dave Campo, a ridiculous man and even worse coach
Wade Phillips, great defensive mind, horrible head coach
Jason Garrett, a huge fraud

Reaction score
I like that Hardy is exposing Garrett as a fraud. Before Hardy, we'd hear Garrett is in charge, and building his roster full of RKGs for years to come after victories. After losses we'd hear that Garrett still needs time.

Hardy is great proof that neither of those delusional ideas are real. I think it's safe to say he's far from an RKG and he's undermining the coaching staff like he owns them. He stands against everything I've had to hear that Ginger stands for, yet he's out there starting bc he's a top 3 player at his position.

He's a guy that eats up pussy coaches and he found himself one here in Dallas.

I hope he has a 4 sack game and proceeds to knock Garrett the fuck out at the end for coaching the team to a loss. He'll still start the next week just like he'll be out there starting Sunday after almost eating the shitty ST coach.

Top Bottom