Reaction score
No, because I have a slither of hope Stephen would have a say in the coaching hire, and would prevent another patsy.

Garrett is pure shit. Pure fucking shit as a head coach. Biggest fraud in the league, him and Caldwell in Indy.

Give me change.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
and if jerri is alive, he'll be replaced with "pure shit" and you'll be singing the same song in no time

face it, we're fucked until jerri croaks (& maybe after)

think about it, lets say you're right and Garrett is pure shit. jerri either knows this (and extended him) or doesn't know this (& extended him), so either way its a fucked up decision, jerri will never bring in a coach you'll be happy with

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"We still gone run da Eees!." - Dez

Take heart fellas, a guy with a Wonderlic score if 18 knows it ain't over till the Fat lady sings!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No, because I have a slither of hope Stephen would have a say in the coaching hire, and would prevent another patsy.

Garrett is pure shit. Pure fucking shit as a head coach. Biggest fraud in the league, him and Caldwell in Indy.

Give me change.

Got to agree with Mid on this. Stephen is beginning to exert his influence more. He's the anti-Jerry: he's not a publicity hound. Not a snake oil salesman. I believe Stephen cares about this team.

Know it's a crack pipe dream... but to get Sean Payton back here.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Give me change.

Caldwell is in Detroit. You mean Pagano.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be a heck of a way to kill 2 birds with one stone though?

Fire Garrett to hire Peyton.

Think about it. You upset Garrett and a bunch of idiots over at CZ.

Oh man, that would be glorious.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think Jerry knows he only has so many seasons left and time is no longer on his side. I'm starting to think he sees Garrett's flaws more and more and it was OK before because Tony at least gave them a chance and gave the illusion that we were just one or two players away. That's obviously not the case and I'd bet he sees that there's absolutely no chance with Garrett.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think Jerry knows he only has so many seasons left and time is no longer on his side. I'm starting to think he sees Garrett's flaws more and more and it was OK before because Tony at least gave them a chance and gave the illusion that we were just one or two players away. That's obviously not the case and I'd bet he sees that there's absolutely no chance with Garrett.

But he fucking extended him. Jerry wanted to be the kingmaker, and chose the court jester.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Someone will have to tell me one good thing Garrett has done as HC without Tony Romo. He offers nothing to this team. He has blown 3 games this year and tried like hell to blow the 2 wins.

The Front Office shares the blame though. everlasting needs to come on here and explain to me why he lost his shit over my "we have no depth" comment. JFC this team is counting on some major scrubs. Brandon Carr is just cashing checks at this point. The defense made tough stops several times only to have Carr not cover someone on 3rd down. Barry Church is a pussy and J.J. Wilcox is an idiot. Special Teams is riddled with no-talent scrubs. Greg Hardy is going to leave this place screaming when his contract is up.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Someone will have to tell me one good thing Garrett has done as HC without Tony Romo. He offers nothing to this team. He has blown 3 games this year and tried like hell to blow the 2 wins.

The Front Office shares the blame though. everlasting needs to come on here and explain to me why he lost his shit over my "we have no depth" comment. JFC this team is counting on some major scrubs. Brandon Carr is just cashing checks at this point. The defense made tough stops several times only to have Carr not cover someone on 3rd down. Barry Church is a pussy and J.J. Wilcox is an idiot. Special Teams is riddled with no-talent scrubs. Greg Hardy is going to leave this place screaming when his contract is up.
DING!

Love how the cheerleaders just slink away, their absence after a debacle like today speaks volumes.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Stupidity or sabotage. I guess it really doesn't matter, being that they both add up to the same thing.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Who would have thought that we would miss Cameron Lawrence?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
worst scenario: they fall out of contention due to the injuries and then win some meaningless games (and hurt their draft position) when Romo returns

Falling out of contention in the NFCE is almost impossible. The division is shit. A **** hair better than the AFC South.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cameron Lawrence is a no talent hack who littered this roster under the pretense of "special teams ace."

See also Jeff Heath and Danny McCray.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I would never say bad thing about Jerry again if he had the stones to fire Garrett and hire Sean Payton(if available).

I'll even cancel my plan of finding and shitting on Jerry's headstone.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would never say bad thing about Jerry again if he had the stones to fire Garrett and hire Sean Payton(if available).

I'll even cancel my plan of finding and shitting on Jerry's headstone.

Garrett should be fired for the exact same reason that Wade fired. Eery as to how the situations are similar. The season before Wade was fired, the Cowboys won the division and won their first playoff game in so many years. They lost to a NFC North opponent in the second round on the road, just like the Cowboys last year.

The following year under Wade, Romo gets hurt and the season goes south. Wade is fired at mid season. I'm hoping for a similar trajectory for Garrett. I expect losses to both the Seahawks and Eagles. That puts us at 2-6 at the midpoint. You have to cut Garrett loose at that point. Cannot use the Romo's injured excuse, when you didn't allow it with Wade. Also... what if Romo is injured again? The coaching eventually has to come through. He's been on the job for how long now?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett should be fired for the exact same reason that Wade fired. Eery as to how the situations are similar. The season before Wade was fired, the Cowboys won the division and won their first playoff game in so many years. They lost to a NFC North opponent in the second round on the road, just like the Cowboys last year.

The following year under Wade, Romo gets hurt and the season goes south. Wade is fired at mid season. I'm hoping for a similar trajectory for Garrett. I expect losses to both the Seahawks and Eagles. That puts us at 2-6 at the midpoint. You have to cut Garrett loose at that point. Cannot use the Romo's injured excuse, when you didn't allow it with Wade. Also... what if Romo is injured again? The coaching eventually has to come through. He's been on the job for how long now?
The kicker is, imagine if the Giants hadn't Garretted the end of our first game Week One. He'd be 1-7, exactly the same as 2010.

Difference of course is that there's no Family Portrait Head Coach in Waiting there to take over.We're stuck with the Red Fraud for many more years unless things totally collapse for multiple years. Like Dave Campo 5-11 x 3 bad.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The kicker is, imagine if the Giants hadn't Garretted the end of our first game Week One. He'd be 1-7, exactly the same as 2010.

Difference of course is that there's no Family Portrait Head Coach in Waiting there to take over.We're stuck with the Red Fraud for many more years unless things totally collapse for multiple years. Like Dave Campo 5-11 x 3 bad.

This is where I hope Stephen steps in. He is the one that has to give Jerry the push.

Top Bottom