cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
My nig....

Jimmy Johnson ‏@JimmyJohnson 1m
Someone is going to look bad in couple days..Garrett says Romo is Day to Day. .reporters say out.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 2m
Free agent QB David Carr will visit to the Cowboys this week, a source tells @FOXSports1. Carr was most recently w/ division rival NYG.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's going to have to be more than just 25 carries. Will need about 40. My guess is that with Orton's weak arm and non-Romo skill, Jason will emphasize a 2 Thought Experiment offense to protect Orton and to decoy the 3-4 OLBs. Of course, that's probably what a typical adjustment would be. Jason will probably try to fool the universe and run the now infamous Garrett 5 wide offense that will put Orton in the hospital by halftime. Who comes in then at QB?

The coaches are really going to have to find a balance between the run and pass to keep the D off the field as well as keep up with the offensive onslaught Philly is about to lay down on us.

We haven't been capable of that kind of coaching in...well...forever.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I dealt with a herniated disc issue for almost 10 years before I was finally diagnosed with it. It would come and go, and when it hit me I could barely walk because it was (I didn't know it at the time) pinching my sciatic nerve. The Navy docs would tell me it was my hamstrings acting up and I bought off on it until my foot started going numb in 2000. That's when I went in and had an MRI done and they saw that it was actually 2 herniated discs (L4-L5 and L5-S1). Haven't had an issue with it since they went in and fixed it.

But you're fat. Opinion invalidated.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We haven't been capable of that kind of coaching in...well...forever.

No kidding. Either that or Garrett has some sort of ridiculous amount of faith in Romo. We should have been doing everything possible to keep that crap defense off the field.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If they are bringing in another QB Romo isn't expected to return, so Garrett can take the day to day bullshit and shove it right up his ass.

Top Bottom