Reaction score
It's going to have to be more than just 25 carries. Will need about 40. My guess is that with Orton's weak arm and non-Romo skill, Jason will emphasize a 2 Thought Experiment offense to protect Orton and to decoy the 3-4 OLBs. Of course, that's probably what a typical adjustment would be. Jason will probably try to fool the universe and run the now infamous Garrett 5 wide offense that will put Orton in the hospital by halftime. Who comes in then at QB?

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Real Garrett quote: "Kyle and Tony have similar styles. They're NFL quarterbacks who drop back and throw the ball."

What in the actual fuck.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I highly doubt it's a disk issue.

Nerve issue seems more likely, IMO. That, or some type of strain.

Nobody is going to move and throw like Romo did on those final drives with a herniated disk in his back.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If that's the case, call up Raoul Duke's attorney and get Tony a few doses of pure adrenaline.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I highly doubt it's a disk issue.

Nerve issue seems more likely, IMO. That, or some type of strain.

Nobody is going to move and throw like Romo did on those final drives with a herniated disk in his back.

It's both.

Larger disc herniations put more pressure on the nerve roots that feed from the spinal column. Depending on what level and the size of the herniation dictate the extremity affected and the magnification of the symptoms.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn, look at the Vegas Hilton odds over time... If I can get this to post right.

LVH LINE MOVEMENTS
Money Line Spread Total 1st Half 2nd Half
Date Time Fav Dog Over Under Fav Dog Fav Dog

12/22 8:02pm DAL-2.5 -110 PHI+2.5 -110
12/22 8:30pm DALXX XX PHIXX XX
12/23 8:34am PHI-2.5 -110 DAL+2.5 -110
12/23 9:03am PHI-2.5 -120 DAL+2.5 +100
12/23 9:20am PHI-2.5 -110 DAL+2.5 -110
12/23 10:29am PHI-2.5 -120 DAL+2.5 +100
12/23 1:37pm PHI-3 +100 DAL+3 -120 XX XX XX XX
12/23 4:23pm PHIXX XX DALXX XX XX XX XX XX
12/23 4:25pm PHIXX XX DALXX XX XX XX XX XX
12/23 4:26pm PHIXX XX DALXX XX XX XX XX XX
12/23 4:35pm PHI-7.5 -110 DAL+7.5 -110 52.5 -110 52.5 -110

Reaction score
My littler brother says to me "is Anthony wright and Joey Galloway good?"

Apparently Somebody made his Christmas with that stocking stuffer

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's both.

Larger disc herniations put more pressure on the nerve roots that feed from the spinal column. Depending on what level and the size of the herniation dictate the extremity affected and the magnification of the symptoms.

Did he look like someone playing with a disk issue, especially on the final two drives?

I mean shit, how could he do those things with that type of injury?

Reaction score
I dealt with a herniated disc issue for almost 10 years before I was finally diagnosed with it. It would come and go, and when it hit me I could barely walk because it was (I didn't know it at the time) pinching my sciatic nerve. The Navy docs would tell me it was my hamstrings acting up and I bought off on it until my foot started going numb in 2000. That's when I went in and had an MRI done and they saw that it was actually 2 herniated discs (L4-L5 and L5-S1). Haven't had an issue with it since they went in and fixed it.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Did he look like someone playing with a disk issue, especially on the final two drives?

I mean shit, how could he do those things with that type of injury?

Adrenaline can take you so far or he is one tough SOB.

Just as with any other injury once swelling starts and you become more stationary symptoms will worsen after an acute injury.

I just assume the disc is large enough that they have ruled an epidural steroid injection out of the equation.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Too many Cowboy slash Longhorn fans out there.

Everyone on Twitter: This is Vince Young's chance!!!!!

Top Bottom