Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
BcM-9p0CYAA62Go.jpg

Fuckin' cheapskate buy some new sneakers.

Reaction score
In many ways, it was a preventable injury....San Diego, Detroit, and Green Bay just called into NFL.com and said that Romo shouldn't have even been playing in that Redskin game.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Seriously, it would have to be a MAJOR injury in order to get him out of the lineup.

Herniated disk is one thing, but a sore back, or anything like that. Nah, he'll play at 50% and be better than most QBs in the league.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The pain went down into his leg so it's more than just the back. Could be something with the nerve. Not good.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
mike fisher ‏@fishsports 2m
Garrett ducking and weaving here. This is NOT a hip. This IS related to last spring. #cowboys

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I bought I can of Planters Mixed Nuts. The can clearly states "less than 50% peanuts", I'll be damned if this fuckin can isnt at least 75% peanuts.

Reaction score
Does this mean that DeMarco Murray will get running plays that also have the option to change to a running play?

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Rick Gosselin ‏@RickGosselinDMN 14m
Jason Garrett says Cowboys will sign another QB this week. On short notice, I'd recommend Baylor-ex Nick Florence. Smart guy with talent...

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rick Gosselin ‏@RickGosselinDMN 14m
Jason Garrett says Cowboys will sign another QB this week. On short notice, I'd recommend Baylor-ex Nick Florence. Smart guy with talent...
Nick Florence? I thought he didn't even attempt the NFL, that he went straight to a real job.

Edit, that's what I thought. Gosselin, you absolute dumbshit.

Nick Florence, RG3′s successor at Baylor, not interested in the NFL

Posted by Michael David Smith on February 8, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
Nick Florence
AP
Nick Florence followed in the footsteps of Robert Griffin III as the starting quarterback at Baylor, but he won’t be following Griffin to the NFL.

Florence, who has already graduated from Baylor and is now working on a master’s degree, told the Waco Tribune-Herald that after thinking about his options, he decided to put all his energy into finishing school and beginning a career.

“I’ve decided to hang up my cleats and finish my master’s in December,” Florence said. “My wife and I have spent the last one and a half months talking about it, and it all came down to what we wanted in life, and it didn’t include playing football.”

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In many ways, it was a preventable injury....San Diego, Detroit, and Green Bay just called into NFL.com and said that Romo shouldn't have even been playing in that Redskin game.

Huh? What does this mean?

Top Bottom