yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I take back anything I've said against anyone who has a beef with Hostile, if you've run afoul of him you are ok with me.

and here I was beginning to wonder if you were one of his spies, lol (its like the cold war up in her yo)

did you have a run in with him too?

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
with what I have seen over the last couple of months I am astounded I lasted as long there as I did.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
and here I was beginning to wonder if you were one of his spies, lol (its like the cold war up in her yo)

did you have a run in with him too?

Oh hell yeah, banned form there in the "TO gonna get cut" wars, banned at the Ranch for pointing out Fisher's desire to make $ and let that site be run into the ground--- and for those familiar with Ranch personnel banned at Pheny's (RanchMod) private board for calling another Ranch Mods (flacowboy) bullshit and banned at SneakyPete's board for calling out the Ranch Mods for letting flaco go nuts.

As for this board, been kinda blowing it up to get it going. Offseason and all. Another poster picked up on it. You guys are pretty negative and I am king of the sunshine pumpers. Gonna make for and interesting season.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah, banned form there in the "TO gonna get cut" wars, banned at the Ranch for pointing out Fisher's desire to make $ and let that site be run into the ground--- and for those familiar with Ranch personnel banned at Pheny's (RanchMod) private board for calling another Ranch Mods (flacowboy) bullshit and banned at SneakyPete's board for calling out the Ranch Mods for letting flaco go nuts.

As for this board, been kinda blowing it up to get it going. Offseason and all. Another poster picked up on it. You guys are pretty negative and I am king of the sunshine pumpers. Gonna make for and interesting season.

lmao, keep it coming, you're like pouring gas on a fire, I love watching Dooms, et al go bonkers

and who doesn't enjoy a roaring fire?!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Holy wall of text! Here are some quotes I think are especially funny:

I believe we are better than other forums and their petty nonsense. So in a twist about the first rule of CowboysOwn is this. Let's not talk about The Zone, DCC, The Ranch, DCU, or any of the other sites either unless it is to talk about what they do that is good that we can use here. I don't care what they do wrong on their sites. I care what we can do right here. Does that make sense?

Lol, seemingly every thread had a bitter, butt-hurt reference to the zone in it

Three posters in particular took issue with my "ascension" to Mod. Their usernames were sbk92, Bob_Roberts, and EmmittZone22. He now goes by EZ22. These three posters is where the ill will towards me got started. I am not entirely sure why they decided they hated me so bad,

lol, always the innocent victim

Midswat is the strangest cat I have ever encountered on the Internet~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~My defending SDogo sent Midswat into a rage.

What happened here Mid?

If you've been around The Zone for any number of years you've seen me go at it with those posters. I have no ill will towards them. It is not the same with them. Most of the guys on DCU who hate my guts I never banned. But that is the strength of this weird movement. It draws people who want to attack me.

They do it on their forums. They do it with passive aggressive means on The Zone, and they stalk me even on Facebook. Nothing is sacred to them. Nothing is off limits. They've made my life a living hell.
Stepping Down as Admin at The Zone

lmao, this lunatic says all the dumb shit he says and is shocked people dont like him. His life was already a living hell, y'all just give him an excuse to play the helpless victim/martyr instead of dealing with his own issues.

Last comment, I promise. I quit posting my History, Primers, and Touch of Hostility threads because of the passive aggressive attacks.

and by passive aggressive he means people had the audacity to question parts of what he wrote and not enough people were slurping his ass, bowing at the alter of Hostiles bullshit so he had to take his ball and go home. FWIW, I enjoyed his Touch of Hostility articles.

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I was somewhat of a "sunshine guy" when I first started posting here a few months ago. Even called out most of the guys here for being really negative towards the team. Somewhere between then and now I've been assimilated. Not sure of the exact moment it happened but apparently I was beaten into submission because I now tend to think like most of these guys here. Haha

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's just football, not life and death....unless youre into that like in that other thread.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was somewhat of a "sunshine guy" when I first started posting here a few months ago. Even called out most of the guys here for being really negative towards the team. Somewhere between then and now I've been assimilated. Not sure of the exact moment it happened but apparently I was beaten into submission because I now tend to think like most of these guys here. Haha

I'll stand alone then, they will never turn me.

And I'll be posting in the upcoming Super Bowl winning season.

Damn right, you heard it here first.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just.... don't see you hanging around when the season starts to go South. You're welcome here as anyone else though. As for me, I can see through your bullshit - nobody's as dumb or homeristic as you're pretending to be.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just.... don't see you hanging around when the season starts to go South. You're welcome here as anyone else though. As for me, I can see through your bullshit - nobody's as dumb or homeristic as you're pretending to be.

I will be here every game, even when I am in stadium. It's not dumb or homeristic, its enjoying a sport and looking forward to it until theres a reason not to.

You ought to try it...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Once one realizes we're just not a very good team, the rest comes naturally. The realities of this league mean there's only 3 or 4 annually dominant teams, 3 or 4 annually bad ones, and the rest are just differing degrees of mediocre. Dallas is in that group.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
its enjoying a sport and looking forward to it until theres a reason not to.
Everyone here does look forward to it. Every year. Most of us though aren't naive and stupid enough to believe religiously we'll be sporting a winning record at the end of it. I was a Cowboys fan before you ever breathed air, s0n.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Everyone here does look forward to it. Every year. Most of us though aren't naive and stupid enough to believe religiously we'll be sporting a winning record at the end of it. I was a Cowboys fan before you ever breathed air, s0n.

I'm 52- You can save the "back in my day" bullshit. Being old just means you are grumpier than most and forget shit. So save it, ok old-timer? I don't really give a crap.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Idgit actually pisses me off more than hostile. Anyone still have that pic of him with the bowtie? He has such a punchable face.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm 52- You can save the "back in my day" bullshit. Being old just means you are grumpier than most and forget shit. So save it, ok old-timer? I don't really give a crap.
52? But posts like he's 12. But I'm for sure, 54. Old enough to separate the bullshit from reality.

Top Bottom