Reaction score
so what does Gregory have to do to get cut?

Any combination of the following:

Question the process.

Ask why all the camaraderie has not led to winning, or real evidence of an improving team.

Want to win a game.

Reaction score
If true I'm gonna :lol but sort of like a depressed why does my childhood favorite team continue to be a complete and utter joke kind of :lol

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That's fine. When this all comes out, that guy can e-suck my dick.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Gregory is in the drug rehab program, and will be suspended at least 10 games.

Reaction score
When did we give booze grief for posting there? And when sbk posted here he was as big a zone/hostile basher as there was. It was only after he got his ego hurt here that he left and created a new username there and became chummy with mike.

But rynie I know you're not the kind of attention seeking weirdo like Hostile is, but I do think there was likely a misunderstanding because if there was anything to this, it would've likely come out by now. Right?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Hostile is a prevaricating self aggrandizing dipshit.There are others of his ilk who claim sources they either do not have or met at the big janitor's convention.
IMO Rynie falls in neither category.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hostile is a prevaricating self aggrandizing dipshit.There are others of his ilk who claim sources they either do not have or met at the big janitor's convention.
IMO Rynie falls in neither category.

He is a piece of work, his grand standing and humble brags keep me constantly entertained as does the soap opera of the members of three cowboys forums (here, CO & CZ) and the "realists" vs the "homers" all constantly whining and bitching about each other. Reminds me of a bitter teenage girl who got dumped by her boyfriend and won't shut up about it

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I got permabanned because of Hostile. I recently had an account on there that got banned, and I never once even got an infraction. The only thing I did was bring up when Hostile got away with everything. Then, boom. Banned. They take that ahit way too fucking serious, just like this Fuzzy Blumpkins.

Top Bottom