Reaction score
CZ in June:

A lie! It never happened!

CZ today:

ANYONE could have predicted this!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My bad, I read it wrong. I thought it said 2017.

Either way, he will fail another test by the end of the 10 games "this season" and will be gone for an entire season

The kids a lost cause! He never had a chance to show us what he could really do

Never even got a single sack in the NFL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
there is a very good chance that we just wasted our 2015 and 2016 2nd round picks

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I have to credit Hostile. He manned up, and offered an apology to Rynie unlike that bitch Idgit.

Idgit showed his true colors there. Especially since he felt compelled to use the word "douchebag" towards Rynie which if anyone else called another poster that, they'd get slapped with a ban.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They deleted my posts as well.

No explanation, just ghosted them.

Weak sauce.

All Hail Rynie.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My phone is IP banned on the Zone. So, people can't even admit I was right? What did idgit say?

I really wish I could post over there.

Reaction score
Idgit showed his true colors there. Especially since he felt compelled to use the word "douchebag" towards Rynie which if anyone else called another poster that, they'd get slapped with a ban.

He also threatened bkeav (spelling?) with a nebulous "doing something he knows he shouldn't", but there was nothing to warrant that from Idgit. That guy is a petty little tyrant. You beat his ass in a debate and he will threaten if not outright ban you while he happily breaks the rules himself because his butt hurts. Hostile acted the same way when he was a mod there. I guess Reality has a fetish for gamma male pricks.

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
.@Edwerderespn says Cowboys had live-in team employee who was supposed to be response for helping Randy Gregory.

---------
JFC

This team is a joke the lengths we go to to babysit and still fail players. See PacMan as well

That employee wasn't Snoop was it?

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I've been patiently waiting for this day. It has not disappointed.

It's so hard for people to accept I have a source with the Cowboys.

I love how Idgit says "we're all adults here", after he calls me a douchebag and says I was just lucky. Like I said before, they were sitting on that news.

I've only made 3 of these types of posts, and obviously I don't just make shit up.

My boy got Jerry Jones to sign a helmet for me..

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile Uploads/20160629_084448_zps0o7892ki.jpg

But I don't have any sources, guys.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've been patiently waiting for this day. It has not disappointed.

It's so hard for people to accept I have a source with the Cowboys.

I love how Idgit says "we're all adults here", after he calls me a douchebag and says I was just lucky. Like I said before, they were sitting on that news.

I've only made 3 of these types of posts, and obviously I don't just make shit up.

My boy got Jerry Jones to sign a helmet for me..

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile Uploads/20160629_084448_zps0o7892ki.jpg

But I don't have any sources, guys.

the fact that your story got all of these guys scrambling like cockroaches, scurrying around, freaking out and calling you a liar (& me a spy) and then have to choke on it turning out to be true almost makes up for the fact that Gregory won't do anything this year and probably ever for the Cowboys

good for you, glad to see the douchebags didn't prevail

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No offense, but your inter msg board rivalry does nothing to make up for the fact that Gregory is a dumbass and just threw away his career. Not to mention the 10 game suspension this season

I am however grateful that your source is real and accurate

I just don't give two shits about another board

If I wanted to post there I would be a member on that board

From what I can tell from the posts on this board the other board sounds like a bunch of homer tards with a nazi regime for admins

I have zero interest in being part of that shit

Top Bottom