NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I've been patiently waiting for this day. It has not disappointed.

It's so hard for people to accept I have a source with the Cowboys.

I love how Idgit says "we're all adults here", after he calls me a douchebag and says I was just lucky. Like I said before, they were sitting on that news.

I've only made 3 of these types of posts, and obviously I don't just make shit up.

My boy got Jerry Jones to sign a helmet for me..

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile Uploads/20160629_084448_zps0o7892ki.jpg

But I don't have any sources, guys.

Like that helmet. Even if it is signed by Jerry

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
just went through the entire 23 pages of the thread over there on Gregory. Fuzzy basically spewed the usual and did not post again. He did not even try and act sorry. But then Idgit certainly made up for it by being a complete douchebag.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I've been patiently waiting for this day. It has not disappointed.

It's so hard for people to accept I have a source with the Cowboys.

I love how Idgit says "we're all adults here", after he calls me a douchebag and says I was just lucky. Like I said before, they were sitting on that news.

I've only made 3 of these types of posts, and obviously I don't just make shit up.

My boy got Jerry Jones to sign a helmet for me..

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile Uploads/20160629_084448_zps0o7892ki.jpg

But I don't have any sources, guys.

STFU douchebag troll.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just don't give two shits about another board

If I wanted to post there I would be a member on that board

From what I can tell from the posts on this board the other board sounds like a bunch of homer tards with a nazi regime for admins
That's why the veteran guys here banded together and created this site. Well before I ever came along to buy it. So you gotta understand, there is a long standing beef with the veteran guys of this place, who have all been posting on Cowboys boards for eons, and most especially that one particular other site.
I have zero interest in being part of that shit
And, we don't have to. "We" being relative noobs to this place compared to the veterans. I pretty much stay out of the stuff, and really don't comment on it very often. I got no dog in that hunt but support the ones who do.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
just went through the entire 23 pages of the thread over there on Gregory. Fuzzy basically spewed the usual and did not post again. He did not even try and act sorry. But then Idgit certainly made up for it by being a complete douchebag.

No way man, you're fucking with us, right?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
That's why the veteran guys here banded together and created this site. Well before I ever came along to buy it. So you gotta understand, there is a long standing beef with the veteran guys of this place, who have all been posting on Cowboys boards for eons, and most especially that one particular other site.
And, we don't have to. "We" being relative noobs to this place compared to the veterans. I pretty much stay out of the stuff, and really don't comment on it very often. I got no dog in that hunt but support the ones who do.

Its funny reading the posts about Hostile. Being a long time vet or not its still funny.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
In the Zeke thread, a special someone reassured everyone by saying that the Zeke news, like the Gregory rumor, should be taken with a grain of salt.

Two complete different things but it wasn't 2-3 days ago he was calling it bullshit.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No way man, you're fucking with us, right?

nope.

Fuzzy posted once being his usual POS self. Basically said I don't care if he was right all that matters is my ego.

Idgit posted several times about how he is so much above this and then proceeded to crap over anyone disagreeing with him.

and you had the usual minions slurping on their knobs.

Nav22 was one of the few that really made it clear that everyone trying to find excuses for Gregory were just enablers. He got a lot of flack from the usual suspects about disrespecting someone who had an 'illness'

and then of course were the usual chorus of legalize MJ now and nothing else matters.

The whole thread was virtually predictable from page one on.

Reaction score
I didn't like the Gregory pick when it happened. Too chancy, plus the team obviously needed a replacement for Murray.

But no, Jerry is a wildcatter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are now saying Gregory might not have failed a test, but missed one. It also sounds like from the one story I read that he may have been in rehab already (not just getting there). They are saying the missed test came when he was released home for a weekend.

Sounds like this is the reason for the reported appeal.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
True and the story notes that, but maybe there are other circumstances involved.
there might be some slack there for someone who has not had so many positive tests but I doubt it. Once again stupidity on his part. When in the program you are told again and again that a missed test is considered a deliberate attempt to cheat.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
True and the story notes that, but maybe there are other circumstances involved.

Who cares at this point? He can't be trusted. Period. With him going to treatment now it shows that he was still using to some degree.

Another failed test, a missed test, it doesn't matter. They both have the same repercussions.

He has proven that we can't trust him.

I'd rather cut ties with him now and find a replacement then deal with more of this shit down the road and chance a full year suspension which is what he will get with the next failed/missed drug test

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lawrence was gonna beat the wrap too. Wouldnt be surprised if Gregory has played his last game here.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It seems like people are believing that one of our best players is getting suspended. Gregory has literally done NOTHING in this league, and STILL remains undersized. A lot of people, especially at the homer-zone, are acting like we are missing a Demarcus Ware, when we are missing a Bobby Carpenter.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Like I said before, Gregory hasn't even recorded a single sack in the NFL

We are not losing production. We are losing the unproven possibility of production

Zero sacks, at least 2 failed drug tests, a 4 game and now a 10 game suspension, and one injury all in less than one single season.

He is no big loss

Top Bottom