3) Lawrence suspended
4) Elliott investigated for domestic abuse
5) Team bus kills four in Arizona
6) McFadden breaks elbow

did I miss anything?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Not even coming to camp now. His career unfortunately may be over.

What a waste of talent and ultimately what a waste of a draft pick.

I went back and looked at the defensive players picked after Gregory in the second round and man, that was a pretty shitty draft for defenders. DT Carl Davis would have been nice to have. Drafting Davis last year and Reggie Ragland this year would have made this defense a lot better.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Didn't see FuzzyNietzsche over there but I did find this gem:

Idgit said:
Rynie's a troll who was circulating a false rumor for some attention. Nobody owes that douchebag anything.

But, yeah, it wasn't exactly rocket surgery to predict that Gregory was going to have another lapse eventually. It's a shame, though. The guy has all the potential in the world.

Rynie needs to go HAM over there.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Didn't see FuzzyNietzsche over there but I did find this gem:

Rynie needs to go HAM over there.

Those idiots, Rynie didn't bring it up over there. I did.

I mentioned it in passing (without referencing Rynie) and the butt hurt crowd went nuts

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
off-season recap:

1) Gregory suspended
2) McClain suspended
3) Lawrence suspended
6) McFadden breaks elbow

did I miss anything?

7) Opened the first combination practice facility/country club in the NFL for 1.5 billion dollars! We're #1!

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
off-season recap:

1) Gregory suspended
2) McClain suspended
3) Lawrence suspended
6) McFadden breaks elbow

did I miss anything?

Used essentially a late 1st rd pick on a guy that might never see the field. Decided to roll with a midget rag arm backup QB.

Retained same incompetent GM.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Now is his suspension 10 more games in addition to the 4 he already has or is it 10 games altogether. Since it is a separate incident I would think he would get a 10 game suspension after he serves the 4 he already has. I honestly doubt he ever plays another snap again. He'll fail another drug test before the 10 game suspension is up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Assuming it would be 10 on top of the 4 since this is reportedly a separate violation.

With little or almost assuredly no camp & preseason, plus long term suspension I suspect he is done here, certainly for this year.

Although I bet idiot GM comes out and says "there's a good chance we'll have him for the playoffs"

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He kind of nailed it and caught a lot of heat.

Rather than calling him more names, maybe just give him props. If another guy with sources posted something and was right about it (finally) you guys would break your arms patting him on the back.

Sucks for us as fans though. Possibly another valuable resource (2nd round pick) wasted.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Assuming it would be 10 on top of the 4 since this is reportedly a separate violation.

With little or almost assuredly no camp & preseason, plus long term suspension I suspect he is done here, certainly for this year.

Although I bet idiot GM comes out and says "there's a good chance we'll have him for the playoffs"

No, it just increases from 4 to 10.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No, it just increases from 4 to 10.

You sure about that? Even with it being a completely separate incident. At this point I wish/hope it's 10 in addition to the 4. Just get this bum off the team.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You sure about that? Even with it being a completely separate incident. At this point I wish/hope it's 10 in addition to the 4. Just get this bum off the team.

Yeah, it just goes to 10.

Imagine how fresh our defense is going to be for our playoff run. Amirite?!

Top Bottom