SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Hos had a Facebook page called the "Old Cowboy" or the "Wise Old Cowboy" or something.It was a public group and you could just "like" it and leave comments.
It was chock full of folksy sayings,some John Wayne worship,and tales of his ranch life.
I think he meant to be some combination of J.Frank Dobie and Will Rogers.
From what I read of it,and to be fair I certainly didn't read every bit,it was more like Grapes of Wrath but not as funny.
Anyway he had a lot of Zoners as fans(surprise!)and a couple other people I know locally.
I think he either closed it or made it private.
It was vanity publishing at it's finest.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Hos had a Facebook page called the "Old Cowboy" or the "Wise Old Cowboy" or something.It was a public group and you could just "like" it and leave comments.
It was chock full of folksy sayings,some John Wayne worship,and tales of his ranch life.
From what I read of it,and to be fair I certainly didn't read every bit,it was more like Grapes of Wrath but not as funny.
Anyway he had a lot of Zoners as fans(surprise!)and a couple other people I know locally.

So he has a following too? His own website and other options for followers?

Reaction score
I think he closed it after Mid made up a fake facebook account posing as Hos's mom and acting like she was so disappointed in him. LOL

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
So he has a following too? His own website and other options for followers?

Hmm,not sure about that,to be honest.I know he has his own forum,but it's by invite only.
I looked for that Facebook page I was talking about a few months ago and didn't see it.
I think the followers on there were mostly his buddies or supporters from the Zone and friends of his.

Reaction score
DCUforums
DCUforums – ‏@DCUforums

Heard from a pretty reliable source that Randy Gregory has failed another drug test and is facing a 10 game suspension.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I think he closed it after Mid made up a fake facebook account posing as Hos's mom and acting like she was so disappointed in him.

There was some other guy there named Dick McNuttsandBalls giving him a hard time as well.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
****it was Rolando McClain that peed dirty again. It was just reported on the radio here. ****

I'm not sure if I was just wrong, or if Gregory also peed dirty again.

Lawrence suspension is upheld, so he will miss 4 games.

This defense is going to suck, and our front office needs to just cut this ******.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm texting him right now. Hopefully the Gregory thing isn't true, because we are already screwed at DE. Either way, I'm not going to be all upset about being [half] wrong because my life isn't so bad I need validation from strangers. Hey Hostile!

Once again it's all on Romo's shoulders. I feel bad for the guy. Between our GM and inept coaching, we have bent he AND Witten over and screwed them with a big, black dildo.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm texting him right now. Hopefully the Gregory thing isn't true, because we are already screwed at DE. Either way, I'm not going to be all upset about being [half] wrong because my life isn't so bad I need validation from strangers. Hey Hostile!

Once again it's all on Romo's shoulders. I feel bad for the guy. Between our GM and inept coaching, we have bent he AND Witten over and screwed them with a big, black dildo.

Are you sure it's black?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not gunna hate because I recently started smoking weed and it's pretty fun.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So Rynie did you just jump to an assumption that it was Gregory? Or did you source specifically point out that it was Gregory?

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He specifically said Gregory, and said today that Gregory definitely also failed another test. This is what he's been told. I believe him.

Reaction score
He specifically said Gregory, and said today that Gregory definitely also failed another test. This is what he's been told. I believe him.

If this does come down I might actually feel sorry for the Zone Homers. Some of them are sounding beaten down after the Ro 10 game suspension.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Randy Gregory will go down as another 2nd round bust. This team fucks off 2nd round picks every single yr. Makes me sick.

Top Bottom