MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
For someone that hates the CZ website you guys sure do talk about it a lot.

Reaction score
No, he claimed that the SEALs in the picture were real. Went on and on claiming he knew when it was taken or something. Someone pointed out the plastic arm on the one of the far right, and Hos claimed it was a prosthetic. It went on for a while.
Didn't he say that was the SEAL Team 6 that got Bin Ladin? He defended the pic until I think someone found the picture on a website for toy army figures.

Reaction score
At the zone?

I miss most of his stuff when he gets his panties in a bunch and goes berserk arguing with everyone over nonsense. I did get a kick out of a recent exchange he had with SDogo at his private cult where it went from 0 to 100 over some trivial issue that hostile got all blustered about, as he's prone to do.
There's a reason you miss it... the threads mysteriously disappear.

That's where most of his beef with ordinary posters comes from. He got special treatment over there despite his protestations to the contrary. Any time he got called on his bullshit, the threads would go away, and the mods would claim that the off-topic nature of the posts was a violation of forum rules.

When someone is a proven liar and the evidence of it disappears, the liar retains credibility, which he holds so dear. He has zero credibility in my book. I'll give Rynie the benefit of the doubt for a lot longer than I would ever give Hos. Even when Hos was proven a liar, he would never admit it. The worst kind of liar IMO... he's delusional.

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Didn't he say that was the SEAL Team 6 that got Bin Ladin? He defended the pic until I think someone found the picture on a website for toy army figures.

yes, and it was theogt who first called bullshit

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So Hos has retreated to private board?

Not fully, you'll see him chime in at CZ occasionally but he set up his own forum called Cowboys Own that is invitation only. There's several good guys over there and some good discussion.

You'd really like it, its the ying to the the yang of this site, they're uber optimistic and you can always count on hostile to predict a super bowl run every year. You know, real fans. I'd get you an invite but I just got banned.

Hos hates this site and many of its members, yours truly has just recently had the esteemed privilege of being added to this list, oh who am i kidding, I'm sure he's always had an issue with me.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

Yeah, that was it. I knew it was some event he named. And, yes, I do believe it was the URL someone found that finally shut his fatass up.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I just really like that Hos can see this. He needs it to finally get moving towards recovery.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
So Hos has retreated to private board?

Mostly,but I understand he shows up when us heathens are mentioned.
I read that board as much as a guest can from time to time.From what I can see it's over moderated and Hos is mostly,but not completely untouchable.
Kinda weird,I'm from the same area,and in fact went to same high school,albeit me several years before him.I've asked around among the alumni groups,and some knew him,but not one mentioned his many high school age exploits.I never heard of him until mentioned on this very forum,so there's that.

Reaction score
No, he claimed that the SEALs in the picture were real. Went on and on claiming he knew when it was taken or something. Someone pointed out the plastic arm on the one of the far right, and Hos claimed it was a prosthetic. It went on for a while.
Actually I think it was someone else that pointed out that the arm looked plastic, and Hos refused to acknowledge that fact as he made sure he let everyone know that his mother had a prosthetic arm and he knew what they looked like.
The classic quote from that thread was "Imagine these are the last faces that Bin Laden saw before he took one between the eyes" or something like that. Someone said, "Unless he was playing with that set when he was killed, I don't think that happened".

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
This Hostile you guys paint a picture of sounds like a real drama queen and a one man soap opera.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The classic quote from that thread was "Imagine these are the last faces that Bin Laden saw before he took one between the eyes" or something like that. Someone said, "Unless he was playing with that set when he was killed, I don't think that happened".
:lol

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My mistake, went back and read some of the posts again. It's not the site, it's the mod. Sounds like a real douche.

Its a different site altogether if you're referring to Hostile, his site is called Cowboysown

Reaction score
I've asked around among the alumni groups,and some knew him,but not one mentioned his many high school age exploits.
What no one said he was kind of a big deal, or that he started the backwards hat trend, or that his shoulders didn't fit through most doors?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
What no one said he was kind of a big deal, or that he started the backwards hat trend, or that his shoulders didn't fit through most doors?

Amazingly none of those things were attributed to him
The best replies were "Yeah I know him" then a giant eye roll or immediately changing the subject,

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Seal Team 6 photo thing was especially funny because someone said "those are plastic arms", to which Hostile said something like "I would know if those were plastic, my mom had a plastic arm."

That may have been said by me or someone else. It just seems way too funny. But maybe it was him?

Top Bottom