Reaction score
Rynie you have a very specific and unavoidable responsibility here to gloat and/or lash out in justified anger at a certain poster.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sources tell ESPNs Adam Schefter and Todd Archer that Randy Gregory had another violation of NFL substance abuse policy and is now facing a longer suspension

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Sources tell ESPNs Adam Schefter and Todd Archer that Randy Gregory had another violation of NFL substance abuse policy and is now facing a longer suspension

Welcome to 7 minutes ago. :awkward

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like it was true...

Fucking Rynie. he got all pissed over his source being wrong and framed Gregory by swapping his piss test for Sacamano's.

Thanks a lot man. Thanks a lot.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
happy for Rynie, sad for the team (and us fans). can't wait to read Fuzzy's public mea culpa at the Zone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
@Edwerderespn 7m7 minutes ago
Sources: Cowboys pass-rusher Randy Gregory has checked into treatment facility, won't report to training camp. Already suspended

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bittersweet vindication Rynie, wish it wasnt true but isn't much of a surprise.

So the pokes will get zero contribution from their last 4 (or 5) 2nd round picks for opening day+

I'm so tired of this fucking organization and seeing jeri and his clan profit regardless of how horrific they are at running the team

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not even coming to camp now. His career unfortunately may be over.

What a waste of talent and ultimately what a waste of a draft pick.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Naw, my boy wouldn't do that. He definitely overheard a convo, and from someone else Gregory failed a dreug test. Apparently , he over heard some wrong info.

But I lied about having a source anyways. I don't even live in Dallas. I live in a small town cleaning apartment buildimgs. I was just hoping one of you would want to hang out if you thought I was cool enough to know someone that works for the Cowboys. I'm sorry, guys.

Hahaha, just giving more confirmation to the lurkers from CZ that you were right about Gregory.

Top Bottom