Reaction score
Even routine stories he told just wasn't believable. Like how he never texts, and when the guy at the cell phone store tried to talk to Hostile about the features of texting, Hostile grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and told him he doesn't text.

Yeah... I'm sure you really physically assaulted a cell phone salesman because he mentioned texting.

But he loved to exaggerate even the routine. He's never ever had an alcoholic beverage. Never had a carbonated beverage. He and Julie have NEVER even had a single argument. Etc.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
The Seal Team 6 photo thing was especially funny because someone said "those are plastic arms", to which Hostile said something like "I would know if those were plastic, my mom had a plastic arm."

That may have been said by me or someone else. It just seems way too funny. But maybe it was him?

It was him.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Even routine stories he told just wasn't believable. Like how he never texts, and when the guy at the cell phone store tried to talk to Hostile about the features of texting, Hostile grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and told him he doesn't text.

Yeah... I'm sure you really physically assaulted a cell phone salesman because he mentioned texting.

But he loved to exaggerate even the routine. He's never ever had an alcoholic beverage. Never had a carbonated beverage. He and Julie have NEVER even had a single argument. Etc.

Julie must be his wife? Maybe she doesnt argue because he grabs her by the collar too. And she probably knows not to text him.

Reaction score

In short, he's a drama queen.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hey Fuzzy Lumpkins:

Chime in here if you've got a problem with me and anything I've said instead being a fucking pussy, skulking around here and then running back to the cowboys zone and making cowardly assertions you've pulled out of your ass in attempt to earn favor with your butt buddy hostile.

lol, but you wont, you'll read this and take your gutless ass out of here without responding because you're a scared little bitch

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Hey Fuzzy Lumpkins:

Chime in here if you've got a problem with me and anything I've said instead being a fucking pussy, skulking around here and then running back to the cowboys zone and making cowardly assertions you've pulled out of your ass in attempt to earn favor with your butt buddy hostile.

lol, but you wont, you'll read this and take your gutless ass out of here without responding because you're a scared little bitch

I like the fact that Hos gets to see all of this. Maybe he will finally get some help. Maybe even get him a new balloon.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I like the fact that Hos gets to see all of this. Maybe he will finally get some help. Maybe even get him a new balloon.

no chance, he'll just double down and use my posts to further play the martyr

Reaction score
This Hostile you guys paint a picture of sounds like a real drama queen and a one man soap opera.

I've been either posting or lurking on many Cowboys boards since the late 1990s. I've wanted to slap an arm bar on Hostile for over 10 years.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It would be hard to imagine a bunch of people make all this stuff up about Hostile.

Yet, he'd swear to you on a stack of bibles, that we're all full of it and we've made his life "a living hell"

lmao

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hey Fuzzy Lumpkins:

:lol :popcorn

Top Bottom