dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought the gameplan against Seattle was genius. Very effective. He knew he didn't have a QB ready to play in that game. Just a mistake prone wide eyed Romo who it turned out couldn't even handle a FG hold.

A bad head coach puts the game on his arm and watches his team lose by three touchdowns in a debacle.

Romo made the probowl dipshit, he was one of the hotetst QB's in the league going into the playoffs. It was one of the alltime most IDIOTIC game plans ever put together. We had not one but TWO 1000 yd WR's and one of the best TE's in football in Jason Witten, matched up against a team that had a secondary of guys off the street starting due to injuries from their key guys. We threw the ball 5 yds or more in the air down the field a couple times the whole game.

Parcells coached scared that day, and thats the main reason we lost. We should have beaten that Seattle team rather easily considering all their defensive injuries.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes. I just don't get all your facts.

Maybe because you have none.

You can't have facts and support Jerry Jones over Bill Parcells. You have to either be nuts or on some good meds.

Where have I ever said I supported Jerry Jones over Bill Parcells?

This is why I keep calling you a dipshit.

Top Bottom