Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
McClain couldn't catch Alfred fucking Morris all night. Let him get around the corner on a big 3rd down, coudn't tackle him in the open on that screen. He looked slow tonight.

That, and I think Sean Lee would have stopped that throw to the FB in OT.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Those 2 drops were simply bad throws by Weeden. He was looking at Dez the whole time and had some weird, slow 3/4 delivery going on.
Not just weeden. Romo was off tonight too.

Backup QB GONNA be off some.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Those 2 drops were simply bad throws by Weeden. He was looking at Dez the whole time and had some weird, slow 3/4 delivery going on.

Not talking about the first one on the GL, that was an excellent play by the DB

The second one though, he was even saying after it happened was him. Probably should have caught that one.

There was another slant/in cut route later the guy got a PBU on him, but normally he pulls that down too.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has said McClain is better than Lee or should replace him. I do think he should play with Lee and allow Lee to play WILL to help protect him from injury.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah, Bowles had to be drooling watching that game.

And now we're on a short week *and* went to overtime to boot. Gonna be tough for the guys physically.

haha.

Yeah, Bowles this afternoon was thinking how many all-nighters he was going to pull about designing elaborate coverage schemes.

After watching this game, Bowles is going to Cabo and coming back Sunday to call Madden Punt Rush the entire game.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Good news is is that Wilcox seems to be getting it. The bad news is, he's only halfway there.

Hopefully we can get another safety in here and turn Barry Chuch into another Thomas Davis next year.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has said McClain is better than Lee or should replace him. I do think he should play with Lee and allow Lee to play WILL to help protect him from injury.

I'd put McClain at Sam. Get a true 1-tech in here to help protect Lee in the middle.

WLB - Church
MLB - Lee
SOLB - McClain

Looks like a fine LB corp to me.

Or you could switch Church and McClain around, either/or.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

McClain's been good, tonight though he was off (as were a lot of them)

Like I said in another post I think the team looked tired and slow for the most part. They look like a team that badly needs the bye week.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Funny how now Garrett is the one calling the offensive plays after a loss hmmm

It sure did feel like it, but you can't just praise Linehan after a win and go after Garrett after a loss. Linehan was just as useless tonight.

Garrett's the HC. He's got to take command of that situation. These games are won and lost on 2nd and goal from the 3 and 2nd and 2 in OT. I'm sorry, it's his ass on the line. And in the post game interview when he was asked about the play call, he threw it right on Linehan. He's a weasel cocksucker and I'm going to have to look at him roam the sidelines for the next 5 years (at least). And I'll never forgive Jerry for making me root for Brandon Weeden. I know he looked good when he was int here but it's the principle of the situation I'm talking about.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good news is is that Wilcox seems to be getting it. The bad news is, he's only halfway there.

Hopefully we can get another safety in here and turn Barry Chuch into another Thomas Davis next year.

By far Wilcox' best game so far

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
... to call Madden Punt Rush the entire game.

LOL

Garrett has an answer.
_6500516.gif

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Garrett's the HC. He's got to take command of that situation. These games are won and lost on 2nd and goal from the 3 and 2nd and 2 in OT. I'm sorry, it's his ass on the line. And in the post game interview when he was asked about the play call, he threw it right on Linehan. He's a weasel cocksucker and I'm going to have to look at him roam the sidelines for the next 5 years (at least). And I'll never forgive Jerry for making me root for Brandon Weeden. I know he looked good when he was int here but it's the principle of the situation I'm talking about.

I'm just saying. Linehan was the one calling the plays tonight. He's been doing it since week 1.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm going to go check out the Zone now so I can be told which forum I could rant in, which thread I can post in about the defense or Jason sucking, and then be told how they're better Cowboy fans than I am.

Top Bottom