bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
nfl-deluxe-replica-helmet-by-riddell-redskins-d-20060712174235727~2354254w.jpg nfl-deluxe-replica-helmet-by-riddell-cowboys-d-20060712174235697~2354241w.jpg

www.spo.jpg

hide the women and children if we lose to a weak-armed journeyman like McCoy

Reaction score
I would enjoy this team a lot more if they actually looked like the Cowboys again

Absolutely.

I'd like to see Jerry use a Staubach-era uniform as a throwback sometime. They aren't so strikingly different from today's, though, so I doubt Jerry would go for it. ... the 1976 red stripe was pretty different, but it was only around for a year .... A 70's era blue jersey could be cool.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've noticed a few royal blue t-shirts on inactive players on the sidelines... And we could wear the same helmet with those old blues to comply with the NFL's dumb "same helmet" rule... So maybe it could happen?

Reaction score
I've noticed a few royal blue t-shirts on inactive players on the sidelines... And we could wear the same helmet with those old blues to comply with the NFL's dumb "same helmet" rule... So maybe it could happen?

If it would earn a little extra stripper money for Jerry I'm sure he'd be good with it.

Reaction score
When the Cowboys are winning, even the green pants look good to me.

Anyways, McCoy is going to keep everything in front of him, lots of short passes. I heard the Cowboys say the Skins run the same type of offense as the Texans. That team was able to run the ball effectively. Skins secondary is the weakest part of the defense, have to attack it early and often. I hope for an easy win and no injuries.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I know Mike McCarthy gets a lot of cred points for winning the Super Bowl a few years back, but he made some absolutely assinine decisions last night.

GB was one of the teams I thought would be a really difficult potential postseason matchup for us, but after watching them last night they don't worry me as much anymore. Their defense is mediocre at best (as usual) and their OL looks middling at best. Rodgers and their skill guys are obviously top notch, but they arnt a juggernaut team at all.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wonder if BSPN is gonna avoid saying "Redskins" tonight
Redball avoided it during "The Jason Garrett Show" I saw last night, would only say "Skins." I didn't realize it until towards the end, so rewound, replayed and paid attention.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Redskins inactives: QB Robert Griffin III, WR Aldrick Robinson, CB Greg Ducre, G Spencer Long, T Tyler Polumbus, DE Clifton Geathers, LB Jackson Jeffcoat

Cowboys inactives: QB Dustin Vaughan, OT Doug Free, OT Donald Hawkins, DE Jack Crawford, DT Davon Coleman, LB Keith Smith, S Jakar Hamilton

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really haven't watched much of any ESPN pregame/gameday/post game stuff in years, but I flipped it on tonight.

This shit is unwatchable. Berman, Tom Jackson, Mortensen, Ditka, Meshawn Johnson....just fucking awful

Not one of those stooges could get a job elsewhere right now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This shit is unwatchable. Berman, Tom Jackson, Mortensen, Ditka, Meshawn Johnson....just fucking awful

Not one of those stooges could get a job elsewhere right now.
Agreed. Horrendous.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Shefter/Mortensen spot one day before trade deadline, I don't think they even mentioned the word "trade"

They got absolutely nothing.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Got an uneasy feeling that I haven't had all year.

That said, I don't see any way Washington does anything good tonight.

Top Bottom