bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Red is the best situation for your team moving forward because of his history and being treated like family.

:lol

Being treated like family is good for Red, not the team. But it's nice of you to notice that his sole qualification for the job is that he had a history with the team and follows orders from "dad."

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Sure like how you can take parts of a topic and make your own point that is out of context. And still no answer LOL

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Like I said at first Garrett is a good coach and happens to be the right coach. All the crap you spew is worthless

What is "good" about him? What has he done or accomplished?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Another fan with the logic that his opinions are facts and your opinions are worthless crap.

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
There is one on the list that would. Just because you name these people doesn't mean crap. Who is realistic. Only Payton is. In my opinion he is not better Than Garrett. CMD34, you are no better or worse than any of us. It's just an opinion you spout just like me. Get off your high horse and actually contribute. Lol

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can you tell me why Garrett is better than Payton or is this just a full-on homer trolling?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You can't name anyone to work for the DC because the greatest coaches won't do it, especially after Bill didn't get the job done and couldn't work for JJ anymore.

We don't need the greatest coach(es). Just need someone COMPETENT. And that's not Garrett.

And you still haven't answered Midswat's question.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Like I said at first Garrett is a good coach and happens to be the right coach. All the crap you spew is worthless
There is zero proof he is a good coach. Zero, zip, zilch, nada. And since it is your assertion, it is on you to provide that proof.
So who is going to tell us all the coach that would and could coach the Cowboys with JJ ruling the roost.
Anyone.

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Don't see a question from midswat. The other question has been answered in my posts. Garrett is better for the Cowboys. Sure Payton has a SB but not the coach for DC over Garrett. Red understands the game as well or more . He does relate to the players as well as any coach. Being a good coach is more than what a person can do individually. It takes the whole organization to win. Why didn't Belichick win in other places? Red is competent or he wouldn't be in the NFL and it's a stupid statement from an uneducated fan like yourself that is not realistic in understanding football TEAMS. And yet again it's my opinion and you may not like my opinion and it doesn't make u right or even me right. Get over it. I sure hope you don't treat your family and friends this way.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don't see a question from midswat. The other question has been answered in my posts. Garrett is better for the Cowboys. Sure Payton has a SB but not the coach for DC over Garrett. Red understands the game as well or more . He does relate to the players as well as any coach. Being a good coach is more than what a person can do individually. It takes the whole organization to win. Why didn't Belichick win in other places? Red is competent or he wouldn't be in the NFL and it's a stupid statement from an uneducated fan like yourself that is not realistic in understanding football TEAMS. And yet again it's my opinion and you may not like my opinion and it doesn't make u right or even me right. Get over it. I sure hope you don't treat your family and friends this way.

Here you go.

Tell me, when was the last time Garrett impressed you with a game plan?

Impressed you with how he exploited a match up?

Impressed you with an ingame adjustment?

Can you think of anything?

Or is your appreciation based solely on romanticisms of him being a former Cowboy and you really really like his message or how he handles the press? Because he brings nothing on game days other than mindless clapping.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This.... This is just dismal, wishful thinking optimism completely eschewing rational critical thought, in the face of a freaking seven game losing streak, from a coach who had three 8-8 seasons in a row with one of the better talented rosters in the NFL. Dude, wake up.

Dude, wake up. GM jerruh has given him talent. Nothing's happened.

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Doomsday and all your cronies don't know anything about what NFL people want in coaches and front office people. It's all your opinions and that's all. Over he last 20 years I have heard many times the credit Garrett gets about being a good football coach. Like I said before we won't know until the future of any of us are correct but it doesn't make any of us right or wrong now. Get over it and root for the DC like you claim to do. Nothing you say or do can make JJ change anything you want. Suck it up

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's all your opinions and that's all.
As are, all of your posts too. I am starting to believe now you're just trolling us.

Once again, please provide the proof of your assertion that Ginger is a "good coach."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
BS, he didn't. Quit being a jack wagon.
He got them in the playoffs when they never even sniffed it before, and hey jackwagon - had a better record there than Ginger has in Dallas.

Top Bottom