Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who did what we couldn't do, beat the Eagles and take their QB out. Shut up, dude.

What point are you trying to make? That the Dolphins aren't shitty? Or that we are worse than the Dolphins? Because they are shitty, and we are worse than they are

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What point are you trying to make? That the Dolphins aren't shitty? Or that we are worse than the Dolphins? Because they are shitty, and we are worse than they are
We're both mediocre. They can and will beat us, Romo included - who will be rusty and give up three picks. You act like we've never lost with Romo at QB? He's not gonna be a sudden cure for this shitpot.

You said we would hurt their QB and take him out. Didn't happen until he ran into the Fins.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I never said we were going to win with him

In fact I said I hope we lose next week against the Dolphins just to prove that it's the coaching and not just Romo being gone that is the problem so that Garret gets fired

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I never said we were going to win with him

In fact I said I hope we lose next week against the Dolphins just to prove that it's the coaching and not just Romo being gone that is the problem so that Garret gets fired
You start with "going" or not, and end with "hope."

Meanwhile I gave you the exact formula of how Miami beats us.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Those memes are fine, but you need the heavy-hitting news outlets to get the ball rolling. Truth of the matter is, our hopes in Garrett getting fired lies with Stephen Jones and/or Romo. Stephen's the only one that seems to have that kind of influence with Jerry to bring it about. As you know Stephen was instrumental in getting T.O. cut from the Cowboys. Jerry was literally heartsick in doing it.

If both Stephen and Romo did a full court press on Jerry to get rid of Garrett... it'll be done.

Last edited:

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I really thought Garrett would be a good coach for the Cowboys when he was the backup QB here. Troy always said Jason would be a great HC. Ownership has to allow him to be in control. He is as close as anyone in the world to the Jones family. How is firing him going to bring someone better in here to work for J Jones? Garrett will have more and more control as it goes on. Patience works for established, we'll run teams. The front office of the Cowboys are too wishy washy to let the coach do his job. So before you fire your current coach.....step back and look at who JJones will hire to replace Garrett. For me, leave him here, he is closest to get the job done. Don't start over!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is no "future" except mediocrity. Hasn't 20 years now of mediocrity taught you that?

Jerry can't take his money with him and I'm hoping he's starting to see his own mortality and wants to win one before he meets his maker. He changed for the sake of getting his stadium built. I'm hoping he'll make similar concessions now that his maker is whispering in his ear.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I really thought Garrett would be a good coach for the Cowboys when he was the backup QB here. Troy always said Jason would be a great HC. Ownership has to allow him to be in control. He is as close as anyone in the world to the Jones family. How is firing him going to bring someone better in here to work for J Jones? Garrett will have more and more control as it goes on. Patience works for established, we'll run teams. The front office of the Cowboys are too wishy washy to let the coach do his job. So before you fire your current coach.....step back and look at who JJones will hire to replace Garrett. For me, leave him here, he is closest to get the job done. Don't start over!

I've heard this somewhere before. Can't put my finger on it, though.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry can't take his money with him and I'm hoping he's starting to see his own mortality and wants to win one before he meets his maker. He changed for the sake of getting his stadium built. I'm hoping he'll make similar concessions now that his maker is whispering in his ear.

problem is he's so deluded, he probably thinks he won't skip a beat for the next 20 years, he's already bragged about having a 40 year old brain (its pickled in Blue Label)

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

GTFOH. You're a troll, that would love nothing better for the Cowboys to keep Garrett and continue 0n this downward trajectory. You're full of shit, in claiming that you knew Garrett BACK THEM... when he was a clipboard holder, would one day be a great coach. How much do they talk about the backup QB, when he is not playing, to where you would arrive at this notion?

Jones gave Garrett the keys to the kingdom. Garrett has a stud QB, a stud WR, a stud TE, and a good OL. But for the most part he could do o better than 8-8, that has nothing to do with Jones not allowing him to have "control".

Garrett getting outcoached every Sunday has nothing to do with Jerry not allowing him to have "control".

Garrett freezing his own kicker has noting to do with Jerry not allowing him to have "control". I can go on.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Only way you can be proved right is when Ginger moves on, and gets a HC job where he can be in control, away from Jerruh. But guess what? You'll still see the same shit. Dude is just a empty suit, spouting the same scripted stupid crap Ivy league sayings and delivery - he sounds exactly like Obama.

We should be calling for Garrett's head. If only to see poor ole Jason get the chance he deserves to prove he's worth a shit.

Reaction score
People who still believe Ginger will make a great coach probably still think Obama will make a great president.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'd take a Studebaker over a gremlin any day
Yeah he shoulda said Edsel. Nothing wrong with Studebakers in fact they were great muscle cars. But then again, nothing really wrong with the Edsel either except for that unfortunate grill style choice.

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Really? Is this not an opinion based website? Someone that is not on your damned high and mighty thought process means you bash someone? How idiotic is that. I do not state what I do not believe just to troll someone.
Proving Red is a good coach or not is something I am not interested in. I would like the Dallas Cowboys to win Super Bowls again. It's all I have ever wanted. I do have to suffer like every NFL fan every year in the hope of a SB winning season. Every coach, player and front end person in every organization makes wrong decisions. I think it's more with ownership with DC's than anything else. Red is consistent in his message and his values. Keep him and history shows teams that double down with coaches reap the benefits. For you young guys that don't know the history of the DC's, Landry was just like Garrett with the type of things they do. It took 12 years for him to win a SB

Top Bottom