LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For you young guys that don't know the history of the DC's, Landry was just like Garrett with the type of things they do. It took 12 years for him to win a SB

In this day and age it should take 12 years to win a Super Bowl, not even half that long. Don't sit up and tell us that if you have a QB like Romo, WR like Dez, TE like Witten, and one of the best OLs when they play to it... that it should take 12 years. It took him 4 years to get a winning record and a playoff berth AFTER the playcalling was taken from him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But like I said earlier cd - the ONLY way we ever find out if you're right about Ginger is when he gets away from Jerruh and goes to a team where he has the control. So you should be rooting for him to get fired, if you truly believe Jerruh is holding him back.

Here on this site, we root for Jerruh to DIE immediately if not sooner, in the most suffering, lingering, painful way possible. We want him to eat a great big bag of puss infected, AIDS infested DICK, and die a horrible horrible death.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Show me where you were calling for Garrett's head on a platter in November or December of 2014? Seems like some of you have short memories or don't understand how pro sports works in reality. I am all for change when needed but tell me what really needs changed in Dallas first. If this doesn't happen first another coach is not going to help.
It's brutal to have different thoughts on here. Lol.

I'm one of the FIRST that was calling for Garrett's head long before 2014. I wish 2014 had not happened, because he would have been gone.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was clearly no coincidence to anyone on this site that the team went 12-4 immediately after Garrett was stripped of all duties and responsibility save for clapping on gamedays. He doesn't even make the "throw red flag" decision on his own anymore. That's what non delusional people were saying in the winter of 2014 about him.

He's a clapping puppet but homers so desperately want him to be more. The only other chance he's ever had at a head coaching interview was in Baltimore almost 10 years ago, and that team went a different route and has already won a super bowl in that time. In other words, they dodged quite a large ginger bullet.

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I'm glad I got some people riled up and off your recliners. To me it's all a dream to most of you without reality based NFL JJ style. It's easier for you to root for another team than it is to wish and hope JJ burns in hell or be unrealistic on him changing. I still believe Red is the best coach for the situation the DC's are at with JJ as an owner. Just like you want to believe it's easy to bring in 1 of 500, it's just as easy to think Red is right for this job. None of us are right or wrong. We are going to have to suffer through JJ until he's dead or the DC win. I am ok with improving the front office situation but it's not Changing and it doesn't do us good to worry or hope it changes. Root for the DC or move on? For over 50 years we have 5 SB. It's a better percentage than most everybody else. Suck it up!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I still believe Red is the best coach for the situation

1253.gif

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm glad I got some people riled up and off your recliners. To me it's all a dream to most of you without reality based NFL JJ style. It's easier for you to root for another team than it is to wish and hope JJ burns in hell or be unrealistic on him changing. I still believe Red is the best coach for the situation the DC's are at with JJ as an owner. Just like you want to believe it's easy to bring in 1 of 500, it's just as easy to think Red is right for this job. None of us are right or wrong. We are going to have to suffer through JJ until he's dead or the DC win. I am ok with improving the front office situation but it's not Changing and it doesn't do us good to worry or hope it changes. Root for the DC or move on? For over 50 years we have 5 SB. It's a better percentage than most everybody else. Suck it up!
Everyone here still roots for Dallas. Issue is, most of us know what it's supposed to be, and that's not what it's been the last 20 years. Most of us also gave Garrett the benefit of the doubt his first two years or so as HC. Icing your own kicker sort of ruins goodwill, for fans with critical thought and critical eyes. That plus all the other stupid crap he says and does, like clapping mindlessly when something bad happens. We have professional cheerleaders who know not to clap like a fucking fool when we don't get it on 4th and 1, or when we have a fucking punt blocked. And etcetera. You act like the Jason hate isn't justified - it is, by a LONG way.

Then to realize, he's been here ten frikkin years now. Look, the Lions fired their HC after he had them in the playoffs, oooh look they're 2-7 as well. There's a time when you say "enough" on a HC and that time for Ginger is now.

You can keep wearing blinders and rose colored glasses all you want, and just hope for change.... and keep pumping those pom poms, but really that's not any kind of serious discussion.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Red got fired there will be owners lined up to hire him.

Dooms. I know now that this guy is your high school bud, but he is delusional as fuck.

Never have I witnessed an HC have so much talent assembled --- on the offensive side of the ball, and yet done so little.

Who in the hell would hire a coach that had Romo, Dez, and Witten, but yet can only manage an 8-8 record in a weak-ass division --- 9 games wins the division?

I live in Minnesota, and weekly I get to witness some real coaching: Zimmer. He is the definition of doing MORE with less. On offense, he has a stud RB, and that's it. The QB, WRs, TEs are nothing to write home about. But yet week in and week out, Zimmer is able to get the best out of that team and as such the Vikings record (7-2) is the mirror opposite of the Cowboys (2-7). The Vikings are going to make the playoffs, and maybe challenge for their division if the Packers continue on their current trajectory.

There are no teams that would line up for a coach that is on a current 7-game losing streak because of his inability to coach when his star QB went down.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This logic seems like telling a battered wife just put up with the abuse now, he'll get better. He's just learning how to be a husband now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dooms. I know now that this guy is your high school bud, but he is delusional as fuck.

Never have I witnessed an HC have so much talent assembled --- on the offensive side of the ball, and yet done so little.

Who in the hell would hire a coach that had Romo, Dez, and Witten, but yet can only manage an 8-8 record in a weak-ass division --- 9 games wins the division?

I live in Minnesota, and weekly I get to witness some real coaching: Zimmer. He is the definition of doing MORE with less. On offense, he has a stud RB, and that's it. The QB, WRs, TEs are nothing to write home about. But yet week in and week out, Zimmer is able to get the best out of that team and as such the Vikings record (7-2) is the mirror opposite of the Cowboys (2-7). The Vikings are going to make the playoffs, and maybe challenge for their division if the Packers continue on their current trajectory.

There are no teams that would line up for a coach that is on a current 7-game losing streak because of his inability to coach when his star QB went down.
Dude. You make your points better than I do, but your message gets lost on the cdgreers of the world, because of the meanie meanass insults!

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
So who is going to tell us all the coach that would and could coach the Cowboys with JJ ruling the roost. No one has said any particular person. You just spout your tough boy words as a faceless, nameless avatar to prove what? Your opinion is all. Wow you disagree, big deal. You can't name anyone to work for the DC because the greatest coaches won't do it, especially after Bill didn't get the job done and couldn't work for JJ anymore. You people don't get it. Red is the best situation for your team moving forward because of his history and being treated like family. The only way anyone will be proved right or wrong is time. Whether you like my opinion or not it's not going to matter with the team most of us root for. Let's hope they win a game each week moving forward. Personally i think they will lose more due to a couple bad apples that shouldn't be in the locker room.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Garrett is good because no one else wants to work with Jerry?

Okay.

Any coach worth a damn is going to want contractually obligated authority like Jimmy and Bill had. That's the only way you can keep that meddling fuck at bay. Outside of the Yankees in the 1970s and 80's before suspensions and losing calmed George Steinbrenner down, what other team has had to have legal paperwork telling the owner to bud out?

Cdgreer

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Like I said at first Garrett is a good coach and happens to be the right coach. All the crap you spew is worthless

Top Bottom