Reaction score
Uh of course it did. Jimmy still bitchslaps Jerry anytime it's even suggested that Jerry had more participation than standing on the sideline and signing checks. In fact, the dead giveaway was him standing on the sidelines to be important in the first place. The players didn't give a fuck about him back then. They worked for Jimmy. It's no coincidence that all the drug use and hooker stuff spilled over during the Barry years.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett: Staying Motivated; Providing Perspective | Dallas Cowboys

Try to watch just the first minute of this. Walks in with a big grin and then gives life lessons on always being cheerful and doing your best. Hey guys, did you know that your life is the product of your experiences up to this point? Isn't that profound?

But I guess you can always be cheery and smiley when you're in the boss's family, just signed a new multimillion dollar extension, and never have any pressure put on you.

Get this ass clown out of here and let him coach a pee wee team.

Reaction score
:lol

I hate hate hate his coaching method. He's a fucking orange motivational speaker.

Chicken soup for the soul mother fucker.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett: Staying Motivated; Providing Perspective | Dallas Cowboys

Try to watch just the first minute of this. Walks in with a big grin and then gives life lessons on always being cheerful and doing your best. Hey guys, did you know that your life is the product of your experiences up to this point? Isn't that profound?

But I guess you can always be cheery and smiley when you're in the boss's family, just signed a new multimillion dollar extension, and never have any pressure put on you.

Get this ass clown out of here and let him coach a pee wee team.

Campo sucked as a coach. But as a fan, you didn't really hate him --- not the way we hate Garrett. We all knew that hye was over his head, but that he also had a lousy roster. Many of us were ecstatic when he was fired, but happy at the same time that he got a chance to be an NFL coach and what would be his only chance. I never disliked Campo, but thought he was a clown. But I hate Garrett, with a passion.

Reaction score
I disliked Campo. He was just goofy. He had no business being a head coach. But yeah, he didn't piss away talent like Garrett does.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL

Why do you do it to yourself, TE?
:awkward :lol

I swear I hardly ever watch these things... Like once every two or three weeks. In this case I was curious to see if he showed even an ounce of concern or contrition or embarrassment or frustration. Answer: Nope, nope, nope, and nope.

Top Bottom