Reaction score
Collins is a good football player and will be a really good strong safety. We'll have three NFL-caliber strong safeties and no free safeties. It may help you on Madden, but in real life we'd still get torched because all of our safeties are in-the-box guys.

Yes but Landon Collins is Sean Taylor reincarnated. If you remember, Taylor later became a free safety because of the range he possessed so lets not rule out that option. Regardless, Collins can cover better than any of the bozos we have at safety.

Finally, when Heath leads my secondary with interceptions in Madden, something is wrong. My win/loss record desperately needs a playmaker aka Donte Whitner at the back end.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dallas is on the clock. . .

There's been a trade. Minnesota is now on the clock.

This must be for Peterson. . .

Twitter is saying, wtf?, Dallas trades for Teddy Bridgewater?

Smarter than you, NFL.

Reaction score
1.27 I've long believed CB would be our first, but I think its either Kendricks or the LB from Mississippi.

2.60 Corner here, no doubt. Or that Arizona safety if he's still there.

3.91 Gotta be RB. Yeldon hopefully

Beyond that, its a crap shoot. We always draft players none of us really heard of or considered. Hitchens last year, for example.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Collins is a good football player and will be a really good strong safety. We'll have three NFL-caliber strong safeties and no free safeties. It may help you on Madden, but in real life we'd still get torched because all of our safeties are in-the-box guys.

Exactly. No thanks. Mayock had Randall going to Philly. I would rather Randall then Collins if givin the choice.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The comp picks won't be worth a shit.

Sure they will. They are still picks. We're gonna get 3 or 4 I would think.

At the very least we should be getting a decent one for Murray. The others may be later obviously.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dear Dooms, please fix the draft countdown clock. It's not 55 minutes from the draft and it's throwing me off to the point that I may not go to work because I think it's evening......

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
David Moore, who is probably the best media guy in town, said on the Ticket he thinks we have real interest in Gregory if he falls. Which with all his issues, he probably will.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Exactly. What a joke. I get that not every guy is going to be Darren Woodson or something, but taking on every fool with talent is the wrong way to go also. At least to me.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
he'll be off the board by 27. Jerry's not the only scumbag "win at all cost" owner in the league.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
David Moore, who is probably the best media guy in town, said on the Ticket he thinks we have real interest in Gregory if he falls. Which with all his issues, he probably will.

They said the same thing on another radio show today too

Reaction score
he thinks Manziel is a real NFL franchise QB too, so it doesnt surprise me

Ok premature ejaculator...opps i mean premature evaluator.

If my memory serves me correct we debated over McGee many times. You thought highly of him, i thought he was shit stain.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought he has some tools to devleop, but he clearly never had the football brain to process info and make reads quick enough.

He was big, he had a good arm and he could move around, but he didnt have anything else.

I was wrong on Mcgee. It happens. If I am wrong on Manziel I'll admit that too.

Top Bottom