bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Careful. That's my special lady you're talking about.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Careful. That's my special lady you're talking about.

You must have a very liberal definition of the term lady. Some may like her, but to me she is no different than any of the power crazed mods over there. She is incapable of following her own instructions regarding posting. She also appears to be a racist based on the posts she deletes and the posts she allows to stay.

I much prefer the consistent behavior of the mods on this site.

Reaction score

Our mods are only consistant because none of them know how to log into the moderator control panel.

dbair actually thought posting "BANNED!!!" or "INFRACTION!!!" under someones post was how you banned or infracted them.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
You must have a very liberal definition of the term lady. Some may like her, but to me she is no different than any of the power crazed mods over there. She is incapable of following her own instructions regarding posting. She also appears to be a racist based on the posts she deletes and the posts she allows to stay.

My biggest issue with her (besides hogging the covers) was her fundamentalist "no bikinis" rule, but other than that she tagged me with very few infractions over the years. Nor would she imperiously close threads on a whim, like BP. She was also pretty even-handed when the Poli Zone was alive and kicking.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Our mods are only consistant because none of them know how to log into the moderator control panel.

dbair actually thought posting "BANNED!!!" or "INFRACTION!!!" under someones post was how you banned or infracted them.
Do our mods have a points system like a real forum?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

Why doesn't SP call her out on her racist behaviour? Double standards?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
one at a time, ladies

I know you all want my attention but I just don't have that much energy.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I noticed the same thing. She's very racist.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. She's very racist.

I was done with the place when she started deleting negative information related to Travon Martin. The drug use, the fact he was a thief and had anger management issues as exemplified when he beat a bus driver for no reason were no-no's. She told us that was a different topic and that members were not allow to post off topic in a thread (unless you were a mod and then it was OK). So we started a separate thread on the topic and she deleted that also.

It said a lot about her character or lack in her case.

Top Bottom