Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Who could blame anyone for preferring a black men?

Have you seen their dicks?

The rare occasion I see a white man with a black woman, I always assume the white dude is rich, or he hasn't shown her his peen yet.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The rare occasion I see a white man with a black woman, I always assume the white dude is rich, or he hasn't shown her his peen yet.

I pretty much only date Black women....

...and I ain't rich.

Wait, I'm single.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score

:lol

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This thread has gone way off the reservation.......don't we have mods here and if we do, what the hell do they do around here anyway?

Reaction score
I tend to judge women by the content of their character moreso than the color of their skin. Most of the time I don't even see color.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
So many of them are flat faced and ugly but if you can find a hot one you better never let them go.

Jobberone is married to an Asian lady. She is older now, but you can tell she was hot in her younger days.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
This thread has gone way off the reservation.......don't we have mods here and if we do, what the hell do they do around here anyway?

You expect us to start a separate "Is WG a racist and a lesbian?" thread?

Reaction score
Speaking of reservations...

Hot native american women... oh yeah.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You expect us to start a separate "Is WG a racist and a lesbian?" thread?

At least a warning to stay on topic. Throw out a few infractions. I click onto the CCBoy thread and now we're at WG? By the way, I could turn her straight; I'm certain of it.

Top Bottom