CCBoy

Spectator
Reaction score
To the burn barrel with the ripple at night. You fly on the country side of a welcome wagon and you chuckle with the burn barrel brigade at dawn. A fortunate side effect for the tar and feather bunch. What is am are to the them is be of his her burn barrel.

CCBoy

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the most stupid thing that that I have ever read was when he sent an email to Jennifer Floyd Engel. She had written and article that CC had agreed with and he got her email from the bottom of the page. He wrote that she had finally moved up from the training bra level in her writing abilities . He posted her response and you could tell that she was freaked out in a nice way. I wish that I could find the link to that thread. It was pure gold. Scipio may can find it. I think it was in the fan zone.

I always liked arguing with him. I would let him type out a very long post and my simple reply would be "what?". He was too stupid to realize that I was F'ing with him. He would type another two thousand word post trying to explain himself. I miss that shit. We rhould send him an invite. That guy is worth a million laughs and he is to know it stupid to

I pulled this out of the burn barrel, just for you: http://my.cowboyszone.com/forums/dallascowboys.php?t=199718

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I've never heard mental deficiency and exclusivity used in a way to imply something desirable. This is a first for me.

This is a unique place for damn sure. You will see and read alotta "first" on this board.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
To the burn barrel with the ripple at night. You fly on the country side of a welcome wagon and you chuckle with the burn barrel brigade at dawn. A fortunate side effect for the tar and feather bunch. What is am are to the them is be of his her burn barrel.

After reading this mess, I deserve an infraction or a banning for even mentioning that you needed an invite. I apologize for this thread.

This is the real CCboy isn't it? It has to be. There is only one poster that gives me headaches from reading.their post. I now have a headache.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score

and in one short paragraph, nothing was said.

Reaction score

Wow that's .... Wow

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
has the search function on CZ been disabled?

I went back and forth with CC one time, he'd post his nonsense then I just went to a random sentence generator site and posted a paragraph of whatever that thing spewed out....and he kept responding.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Try to remember a keyword or what the post was about. If you can find the exchange, post it here.

Reaction score
Try to remember something specific that might've been said in the thread, then search for that. Let us know if you find anything.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try sending a PM to a mod and see what they say. Matter of fact, we have a CZ mod posting here. Ask him to look into it.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
We're Facebook friends. She's a delightful and charming lady. Seriously.

She is also fundamentally dishonest, pushes agenda's and breaks her own rules when convenient. I have never really developed a strong dislike for someone over the internet, but that chick is a phony.

Top Bottom