Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hiding your CZ user name is lame................you post it, you own it; don't run and and hide.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hiding your CZ user name is lame................you post it, you own it; don't run and and hide.

Agreed.

But one has to ask, which of the follow is lamer?

1) Hiding your CZ username.

2) Hiding behind a fake Hostile account.

:orly

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed.

Hiding your CZ user name is far, far lamer. It just goes to show the continued declined of CZ when people need to hide their user name to post here for obvious reasons. The reality though is that I've not seen one person treated here the way that people are treated at the Zone. This is an open forum and the only rule is you can't have thin skin.

Man up mdawg65.

Besides, as others have said, we're not certain it's not the real Hostile that posts here.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
mdawg...

The Packers have some ugly cheerleaders.

Amirite?
Fuck Yeah they do. That's what you get when you let any pale Wisconsin bitch become a cheerleader. That whore is like a 3 in Texas.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Agreed.

:orly

How is somebody hiding behind the fake hostile account? While lame as hell, nobody is hiding behind it. It's just something to poke fun of the fat bastard.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I still have never checked to see who uses that account. I know it has to be more than one person though, sometimes it's funny, other times it's like Dbair has the password.

mdawg65

Cheerleader
Reaction score
You may be comfortable with the way things are, but we are not. This is an exclusive bunch of retards snd we want to keep it that way.

I've never heard mental deficiency and exclusivity used in a way to imply something desirable. This is a first for me.

mdawg65

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Am I a moron because I cant tell what that is in the picture?

I'll give you a hint. It's white stuff, but you don't snort it up your nose.

[video=youtube;iPNrY14TfCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPNrY14TfCs[/video]

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Where the Fuck is my boyfriend, Tupperware? He's a great power-top.

Top Bottom