Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
She did the same thing when I posted a mugshot of Pacman Jones. She's clearly a racist ghetto bitch.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Our mods are only consistant because none of them know how to log into the moderator control panel.

dbair actually thought posting "BANNED!!!" or "INFRACTION!!!" under someones post was how you banned or infracted them.

Shit, you mean it isn't?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My biggest issue with her (besides hogging the covers) was her fundamentalist "no bikinis" rule, but other than that she tagged me with very few infractions over the years. Nor would she imperiously close threads on a whim, like BP. She was also pretty even-handed when the Poli Zone was alive and kicking.

Your opinion on this matter is of no consequence. Clearly you are biased because you have been all up in that.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And I've also seen him post the same threads, word for word, in CZ.........it's him alright.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Your opinion on this matter is of no consequence. Clearly you are biased because you have been all up in that.

jealous

one other quirk: she wouldn't let anyone insinuate that Queen Latifah was a big lez

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Did it make you jealous that she really wanted Queen Fatifah instead of you?

I think she is a lez. I have always thought it. A black racist lesbo. SP should love that bitch. I have noticed that she never goes on a date on weekends. At least that is what she says when answering the Friday Five.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I think she is a lez. I have always thought it. A black racist lesbo. SP should love that bitch. I have noticed that she never goes on a date on weekends. At least that is what she says when answering the Friday Five.

Christ, are they still doing that? I guess they're still saying good morning to a dead man, too.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Two things here:

1) WoodysGirl isn't racist.

2) Superpunk isn't the hetero white guilt-type. Guilt-types tend to be self-loathing. They hate themselves as much as anyone else. This isn't the case with SP. All of his animosity is directed outwards. He's more like the smarmy old church lady who sits in moralistic judgement over everyone else.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One there here:

She's racist.

Who the fuck starts a post like that anyway?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Scipio, me you & punk should start our own board soon.

they don't appreciate us here.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

It's not racist to prefer this or that race for romance. You're either attracted to someone or you aren't. Black women, as a rule, prefer black men. That's why they seethe whenever decent black men (who are generally in short supply) date outside their race (particularly white wimmin).

Top Bottom